Windows 10: What is this icon on my title bar?

Discus and support What is this icon on my title bar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This icon (identified by the red arrow below) appears on the title bar of my windows and it covers the minimize icon. It seems to provide some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jancar, Aug 2, 2016.

1. jancar Win User

What is this icon on my title bar?

This icon (identified by the red arrow below) appears on the title bar of my windows and it covers the minimize icon. It seems to provide some additional functionality, but I find it annoying. Any idea where this come from? If I knew what software it was, I expect I will be able to figure out how to remove it. Thanks!

What is this icon on my title bar? [​IMG]

:)

jancar, Aug 2, 2016
  2. jopancy Win User

What is this yellow icon with rotating arrows on the homescreen???

I am very curious to know what this yellow icon with a house image and rotating arrows on one of the home screens does. After updating to Anna it appears on the phone. But strangely, if you remove it you can not add it back cause it is not included in
    the list of addable widgets. When you click on it there is no response!! What is it?? I have attached a screen shot of the yellow icon. C7 Anna version 24.001

Scr000001.jpg

Scr000001.jpg

jopancy, Aug 2, 2016
  3. jopancy Win User
    What is this yellow icon with rotating arrows on one Anna's home screens?

ok, it's nokia C7-00. Installed version of Anna: 24.001. I would upload the screenshot but i am not seeing any option for uploading files. I am using my phone to browse this site.

jopancy, Aug 2, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

You have most probably installed drivers for a display, monitor. I have almost identical icon in titlebar if I install drivers for my LG displays. As the display don't need any additional drivers I don't install them, so I don't get that icon.

Kari, Aug 2, 2016
  5. jancar Win User
    You were right, it came from the HP My Display app. I unchecked "Enable Partitioning" and it is gone. Thanks!

jancar, Aug 2, 2016
  6. display pilot will do that too.

lopedoggie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What is this icon on my title bar? - Similar Threads - icon title bar

2. What's my title

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's my title: Hey starwalk,Google plus, LinkedIn and msn, Aol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-my-title/40d13922-7577-4db7-a16f-f855302df838
  3. What's my title

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's my title: Hey starwalk,Google plus, LinkedIn and msn, Aol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-my-title/40d13922-7577-4db7-a16f-f855302df838
  4. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.: I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-what-happened-to-my-title-bars-title-bars/433f54e2-8ea7-4666-b303-7bba92d4b88b
  5. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.: I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-what-happened-to-my-title-bars-title-bars/433f54e2-8ea7-4666-b303-7bba92d4b88b
  6. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar: Today when was searching through files something bothered me, then I realised there's lack of icon and folder name in the folder title bar. Also it looks weird it covers things below title bar? [ATTACH]...
  8. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  9. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  10. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185