Windows 10: What is this Service IDriverT.exe?

Discus and support What is this Service IDriverT.exe? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been reviewing the startup programs using Autoruns. I have this service IDriverT.exe enabled and set to manual. Autoruns reports the service as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

What is this Service IDriverT.exe?

I've been reviewing the startup programs using Autoruns. I have this service IDriverT.exe enabled and set to manual. Autoruns reports the service as shown below. What does this service do and can I safely disable it?

IDriverT
    Provides support for the Running Object Table for InstallShield Drivers
    (Not verified) Macrovision Corporation
    c:\program files (x86)\common files\installshield\driver\1150\intel 32\idrivert.exe 14/11/2005 07:06 0/56

:)

Steve C, Jan 29, 2017

2. Mail tile not responsive. Using Windows 10 since its release. First time this has happened. Suggestions?

For whatever reason, the mail tile is non-responsive. Any advice?

Service? What service?, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Live Mail Tile non-responsive. Suggestions? Using Windows 10, have been since its release, first time this has happened.

See title. That is all.

Service? What service?, Jan 29, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Steve this is a part of the Installsheild installer software and as it is set to manual start, should only start when required, (and be stopped ant the end of the install, though sometimes this is not done so will run until next reboot).

Unless you are having issues I would recommend you leave as is, as you could find the install routine may not work when next needed if this is removed or set to disabled . If you reboot and this starts automatically when an installation is not in progress then I would consider running an AV check to be sure (this is extremely unlikely)

Barman58, Jan 29, 2017
  6. Steve C Win User
    Thanks. I'll leave it alone.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What is this Service IDriverT.exe?

1. What is this Service IDriverT.exe? - Similar Threads - Service IDriverT exe

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  4. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  5. What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?: Hi. When connecting to the Internet This file in the section Processes with Network Activity Runs. Do this file to programs Malware related? Thank you for your attention and response. and Thanks to Windows Answers team....
  6. What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run?: I have a so broken version of Windows 10, that runs on Safe mode or by disabling services. If I disable services I won't be able to run any exe file, since Windows would show a sign indicating app or program is not compatible. Unless opened as administrator. I'd like to...
  7. What is Cats2.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Cats2.exe: W10 ver 1909 There is a small program on my system drive name Cats2.exe and I can find nothing pertinent about it on the web. I don't think I put it there and from what I can find makes me suspicious since it runs all the time. I wonder if anyone else has encountered this?...
  8. What is this snmpdm64.exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this snmpdm64.exe: It’s a service that is suddenly running on my windows 10 Is there a way to check when it got installed or started It is in syswow64 directory Can’t seem To find anything about this exe online submitted by /u/thrvy5545 [link] [comments]...
  9. What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?: I was just looking for the redistributable installer in my VS2019 folders and was surprised to find what appears to be two copies of each version, but with different names. I assume that one of the two is preferred and that there is some purpose to this, but on line searches...
  10. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...