Windows 10: WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE

Discus and support WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; SCREENSHOT ATTACHED![ATTACH][ATTACH] I AM HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE IN RUNNING WINDOWS 10 BEFORE SOMETIME SOME CHARACTERS AND TEXT WERE NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows10_2004, Jun 5, 2020.

1. WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE

SCREENSHOT ATTACHED! WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE 30127458-ca80-4b4a-b645-9ee138f749ae?upload=true.png WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE d9e463a3-d4a6-4f53-a244-0ebb6f3506f4?upload=true.png

I AM HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE IN RUNNING WINDOWS 10

BEFORE SOMETIME SOME CHARACTERS AND TEXT WERE NOT APPEARINGBLANK!!

NOW SOME OF THEM HAVE REAPPEARED AND SOME ARE LOOKING LIKE THIS LOOK AT THE ____GB FREE OF ____GB OF DISKS TEXT IN SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED

AND WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE!!!!!

MY WINDOWS VERSION 1909SCREENSHOT OF UPDATES ATTACHED WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE 191031f8-dea2-4e83-aeac-455bbfd802b8?upload=true.png

:)

Windows10_2004, Jun 5, 2020

2. Directory Size Utility

Thanks buddy! Yea, this section's not dead. Kreij and I have big plans for this section. I don't want to give nothing away, but we have some bigger projects down the road. *Toast :toast: I feel I'm pretty good at coding with different languages, but I'm well behind Kreij's level of experience with those other Languages. I've been working on those other languages, and soon I'll feel comfortable enough to start, and not feel like I'm holding the project back. *Toast :toast:

Now on to your suggestions.

• maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that? Yea, that's been bothering me and I like your suggestion "Add Folder". I'll change it on the next release.
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs) I could add this, but let me see if I understand what you're asking. By subfolders you mean add all the folders in the left panel to the right panel? Those folders are all the subfolders in the "Get folder".
    • maybe you also add export list to excel? I'll add this on the next release.
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too? I'll add this on the next release.
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories? I'll add this on the next release.
    These are all great suggestions! Thanks Drone! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Jacko28 Win User
    Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE

1. WHEN I RIGHT CLICK ON ANY FILE OR FOLDER, IT'S OPEN BUTTON IS IN SOME OTHER LANGUAGE - Similar Threads - RIGHT CLICK FILE

2. when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.: trying to open 1.8.9 forge for minecraft but when i rght click there is no open with option. i just want to select open with and click java as all my troubles will end with this....
  3. when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.: trying to open 1.8.9 forge for minecraft but when i rght click there is no open with option. i just want to select open with and click java as all my troubles will end with this....
  4. when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...: Hi,I have upgraded form Windows 10 to Windows 11 recently, initially everything works fine. But after couple of days I have notices one issue with my file explorer crash.I tried uninstalling the latest windows updates, but not resolved. Current OS build 22000.1042.Thanks in...
  5. when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...

when ever I tried to right click on any itemfiles/folders in file explorer, the file...: Hi,I have upgraded form Windows 10 to Windows 11 recently, initially everything works fine. But after couple of days I have notices one issue with my file explorer crash.I tried uninstalling the latest windows updates, but not resolved. Current OS build 22000.1042.Thanks in...
  6. I can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  7. I can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  8. I can't right click on any file.

9. Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.

Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.: When i want to open files from downloads, it puts me a loading cursor and the app just freezes. I have tried to end the task and i have restarted my computer multiple times to make it work so I can open my files, and it still doesn't work. The file app just freezes and...
  10. Add an open with option when right clicking a pdf or other file

Add an open with option when right clicking a pdf or other file: Hi, I've got a slightly annoying problem that I can't get around. I'd like to add Word to the 'open with' menu when I right click on a .pdf file in File Explorer. I don't want Word to be the default program to open pdf files, but I'd like it to be an option in the open...