Windows 10: when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options

Discus and support when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] what is this and how to remove it when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ritesh_Joshi, Jun 5, 2020.

1. when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options

/u/Ritesh_Joshi, Jun 5, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Right click options not showing

Hi John,

If the right-click context menu does not appear in Windows, it could be a mouse hardware issue, or it may be due to corrupted or damaged system files, etc. For us to isolate the issue about the missing right-click context menu, kindly respond to the questions
    below:

• Can you tell us if the right-click context menu appears when you connect your mouse to another device? This is for us to see if the right-click works.
    • Have you checked if your device is in Tablet mode? Right-click does not always work in
      Tablet mode since it is used primarily for touch. To check, press the
      Windows logo key + A on your keyboard to open the
      Action Center. On the bottom part, see if Tablet mode
      is activated or enabled.
    • Can you describe to us what changes you have made prior to the issue?
    • Aside from steps mentioned above, can you tell us what other troubleshooting steps you have done so far? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jun 8, 2020
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jun 8, 2020
  4. when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options

Windows 10 1703 update Cortana > Show Search Box option missing

Hi Melih,

The reason why you're unable to see the option Show search box when navigating to Cortana is that your taskbar is set to use small icons. To rectify this, the option to use small taskbar icons should be turned off. Follow these steps:

• Do a right-click on the taskbar and click Settings.
    • Under the Taskbar tab, look for Use small taskbar buttons, toggle it
      Off, and then close the Settings window.
    • Once done, right-click the taskbar again and navigate to Cortana. You should be able to see now and enable the option
      Show search box.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options

1. when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options - Similar Threads - right clicked shows

2. When right clicking on my printer in "Devices and printers" the only options are Layout and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When right clicking on my printer in "Devices and printers" the only options are Layout and...: When right clicking on my printer in "Devices and printers" the only options are Layout and Paper/Quality. The other tabs, Advanced, Printing Shortcuts, Services, etc. are not showing. How do I get these to be added?First image is my current options - second image is what all...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  5. Right Click Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  6. Calendar and right click options not showing up

Calendar and right click options not showing up: Hello I have a problem with calendar, Action Center, and right clicking icons on taskbar doesn't work. Nothing shows up, how do I solve this?...
  7. Where is the option to enable the "Run as administrator" when right clicking on anything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the option to enable the "Run as administrator" when right clicking on anything...: The options is missing from the OS and I want to add it back. submitted by /u/bantheodor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4t3gc/where_is_the_option_to_enable_the_run_as/
  8. "Sounds" option not showing when right clicking on the sounds icon tray

"Sounds" option not showing when right clicking on the sounds icon tray: Normally between "Speaker setup" and "troubleshoot sound problems" there is a "sounds" option. However after reinstalling Windows 10 on my device, it does not show any longer. Image shows a better representation. [ATTACH]...
  9. save to desktop is not an option when I right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    save to desktop is not an option when I right click: "save to desktop" is not an option when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-desktop-is-not-an-option-when-i-right/92103173-b318-487f-bd64-1f4f05ee8bac"
  10. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029