Windows 10: What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC?

Discus and support What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is something wrong with my computer. I am running it on windows 10 and I think I have a virus. I know a LOT about computers, and if I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TOOEPICBOSS, Aug 12, 2018.

1. What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC?

There is something wrong with my computer. I am running it on windows 10 and I think I have a virus. I know a LOT about computers, and if I have a problem, normally I fix it. This time, it is super tragic though, as I may have a major virus, so I tried many things, contacted customer service a few times, and nothing works. Here is whats wrong: Sound doesn't work, services are broken (I don't know why, they were fine as I have speakers), internet doesn't work, even though I have internet in my house. The internet icon doesn't show up at all, even on the task bar. There is no internet since the possible virus probably disabled it. And also, some applications don't work, for example Firewall, and Malwarebytes (others too). Normally to remove a virus I just run Malwarebytes, and it cleans the viruses out. This time, when I try to run it, an error message saying 'cannot connect the service' pops up. To try to solve this YET again, I got Malwarebytes, Avast, and mybe something else on a USB. I used it on the computer and ran scans from Avast since Malwarebytes specifically didn't run on my computer, and no viruses/malware was detecte on Avast, and Windows Defender. I remember the last time my computer worked fine was yesterday or 1 day before that. As soon as I reset the computer, everything became like what it is now. What is wrong with my PC? Is it a virus? Please help me.

:)

TOOEPICBOSS, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 12, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC?

1. What is wrong with my Windows 10 PC? - Similar Threads - wrong

2. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  3. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  4. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  5. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  6. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  7. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  8. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  10. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 2016 your trusted platform module has malfunctioned