Windows 10: what kind of error is this ?

Discus and support what kind of error is this ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; should i have ignore or delete..see picture about the error.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by winkigreen, Aug 13, 2018.

1. what kind of error is this ?

should i have ignore or delete..see picture about the error. what kind of error is this ? 555b1d07-fd7b-42c1-b7bc-572a6923681b?upload=true.png

:)

winkigreen, Aug 13, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Pc shut down randomly with no error message

Stepped wave is the worst kind.

jsfitz54, Aug 13, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

what kind of error is this ?

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! what kind of error is this ? :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile what kind of error is this ? :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile what kind of error is this ? :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile what kind of error is this ? :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile what kind of error is this ? :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin what kind of error is this ? :D

Thema:

what kind of error is this ?

1. what kind of error is this ? - Similar Threads - kind error

2. My windows is crashing, showing different kinds of errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is crashing, showing different kinds of errors.: Below I have provided a list of error screenshots. I have changed my hard disk's power cable and SATA cable. Sometimes my bottom right screen suddenly changes and shows black and white squares.Errors...
  3. My windows is crashing, showing different kinds of errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows is crashing, showing different kinds of errors.: Below I have provided a list of error screenshots. I have changed my hard disk's power cable and SATA cable. Sometimes my bottom right screen suddenly changes and shows black and white squares.Errors...
  4. Multiple kinds of BSoDs with error codes such as: Kmode_exception_not_handled and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple kinds of BSoDs with error codes such as: Kmode_exception_not_handled and...: Title.dont know whats causing them, but its been an on and off issue that I thought I fixed with a bios update, but came back recently. have tried memtest, no errors.sfc scans also show no errors. I've tried pretty much every single solution under the sun for this issue, even...
  5. Multiple kinds of BSoDs with error codes such as: Kmode_exception_not_handled and...

Multiple kinds of BSoDs with error codes such as: Kmode_exception_not_handled and...: Title.dont know whats causing them, but its been an on and off issue that I thought I fixed with a bios update, but came back recently. have tried memtest, no errors.sfc scans also show no errors. I've tried pretty much every single solution under the sun for this issue, even...
  6. File Explorer will get preview errors with certain kinds of files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer will get preview errors with certain kinds of files: I have Windows 11 with both HD and SSD. As my C: disk was running out of space, I was moving around some files to D: disk and creating corresponding soft links, mainly AppData. Now, whenever I attempt to preview .pdf and .docx files on File Explorer, I get error messages. The...
  7. File Explorer will get preview errors with certain kinds of files

File Explorer will get preview errors with certain kinds of files: I have Windows 11 with both HD and SSD. As my C: disk was running out of space, I was moving around some files to D: disk and creating corresponding soft links, mainly AppData. Now, whenever I attempt to preview .pdf and .docx files on File Explorer, I get error messages. The...
  8. Getting Critical_process_died error and all kinds of errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting Critical_process_died error and all kinds of errors: Hello My windows has been corrupted for more than a week now and I can’t figure out how to use my pc anymore I have literally tried every possible solution i found on youtube with no help, i just started to get even more error messages So first i started to get...
  9. Getting Critical_process_died error and all kinds of errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Critical_process_died error and all kinds of errors: Hello My windows has been corrupted for more than a week now and I can’t figure out how to use my pc anymore I have literally tried every possible solution i found on youtube with no help, i just started to get even more error messages So first i started to get...
  10. Getting Critical_process_died error and all kinds of errors