Windows 10: What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

Discus and support What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NotLenny, Feb 21, 2024.

1. NotLenny Win User

What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?

:)

NotLenny, Feb 21, 2024
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Live tiles not working Windows 10

I tried your suggestions, but when I got to the 'Apps & Features' list, none of my tiles were listed.

Thank-you for trying to help.

DorothyFabi, Feb 21, 2024
  4. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

1. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024? - Similar Threads - Live Tiles apps

2. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...
  3. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...
  4. Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.: I tried multiple ways, ran troubleshoot etc, but no help. I tried creating a new user, and for that user, Live Tiles are working fine. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles-are-not-working-on-windows-10/3ba82c0b-8b63-476d-8462-473a44b8fd37
  5. Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.: I tried multiple ways, ran troubleshoot etc, but no help. I tried creating a new user, and for that user, Live Tiles are working fine. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles-are-not-working-on-windows-10/3ba82c0b-8b63-476d-8462-473a44b8fd37
  6. Some Windows 10 Apps Live Tile Not Working

Some Windows 10 Apps Live Tile Not Working: I have contacted tech support, once they told me I can do in place upgrade, and that my tiles will work afterwards (specifically Spotify and Microsoft Store), it didn't. I contacted them again and I was told I can 'reset my PC', as the best option. Is there anything I can...
  7. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  8. Windows 10 live tiles not working

Windows 10 live tiles not working: Hi, like numerous questions have already pointed out, wide or big live tiles in Windows 10's start menue don't work in custom scaling (just medium tiles update fine). Windows build: 1803 Custom scaling: 115% Setting up a new user doesn't help, as like troubleshooting...
  9. Universal Apps - Live tiles not working

Universal Apps - Live tiles not working: I recently noticed that all live tiles for universal apps downloaded from the store are not working. Live tiles for modern apps and built-in universal apps (weather, store, maps ...etc) seems to be working fine, but the new facebook, twitter or any UWP apps have static tiles....
  10. Weather App Live Tile Still not working

Weather App Live Tile Still not working: Hello Guys, I have just installed the Threshold 2 update but still my Weather live tile is not working, it worked for a few days after I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 but ever since then it's not worked, I was hoping this big update was going to fix this. Is anyone else...