Windows 10: What registry setting are needed to get the next build(TP)..

Discus and support What registry setting are needed to get the next build(TP).. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Right now I've got the following set up: fbl_awsome1501 but should it be: fbl_impressive?? [img] TIA, Jeff *Smile 4146 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BunnyJ, Feb 11, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

What registry setting are needed to get the next build(TP)..

Right now I've got the following set up: fbl_awsome1501 but should it be: fbl_impressive??

What registry setting are needed to get the next build(TP).. [​IMG]

TIA,
    Jeff *Smile

:)

BunnyJ, Feb 11, 2015

2. Registry Editor crashing version 1511 ( compilation 10586.218)

Hello,

In the recent TP builds of Windows 10 (version 1511) I am facing a weird problem with the Registry Editor in my system, so I thought to post here in order to research this matter deeper and discover what is causing it.

Specifically, starting from TP build 10586 - if I recall correctly, if I will run RegEdit and search for an arbitrary, non-existent value, the Registry Editor keeps searching and searching - I've left it for max = 10 minutes (!) - and then when I press "Cancel"
    it crashes. A pop-up window comes up saying "The Registry editor has stopped working." Then it restarts.

- What is going on, what is the problem, you think?

- How can I check out what is causing this?

I'd like to add that this crash is happening in my system on clean installation. I do not perform any kind of modification / tweaking, and I do not install any programs. I keep my TP builds as virgin as possible.

Thank you

Miguel Garrido 01, Feb 11, 2015
  3. Registry Editor crashing version 1511 ( compilation 10586.218)

Hello,

In the recent TP builds of Windows 10 I am facing a weird problem with the Registry Editor in my system, so I thought to post here in order to research this matter deeper and discover what is causing it.

Specifically, starting from TP build 10586 - if I recall correctly, if I will run RegEdit and search for an arbitrary, non-existent value, the Registry Editor keeps searching and searching - I've left it for max = 10 minutes (!) - and then when I press "Cancel"
    it crashes. A pop-up window comes up saying "The Registry editor has stopped working." Then it restarts.

- What is going on, what is the problem, you think is it a bug of this version 1511?

- How can I check out what is causing this?

I'd like to add that this crash is happening in my system on clean installation. I do not perform any kind of modification / tweaking.

I keep my TP builds as virgin as possible.

Thank you

Miguel Garrido 01, Feb 11, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

If you didn't change anything in the registry you should be good.

Winuser, Feb 11, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    I just checked mine. It's the same as yours.

Winuser, Feb 11, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks.. I just wanted to find out before the big day,.

Jeff *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Feb 11, 2015
  7. Winuser Win User
    Now all we need is the big day! *Biggrin

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What registry setting are needed to get the next build(TP).. - Similar Threads - registry setting are

2. What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings: I'd like to know what's the registry path, values & entries (in Registry Editor) for these options under the Microsoft STORE Settings page? [img] 153526
  3. Changed registry settings, need advice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changed registry settings, need advice: Split from this thread. Hi Davem121, I know this may not be the place to ask a question I am new here. I changed some registry settings and was wondering if I could leave the "Start" at 4 or return it to the default value. I have also mistakenly changed the "Default"...
  4. What do I need do next to get out of Selective Startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do I need do next to get out of Selective Startup?: This PC had Win 7 / Win 10 dual booted on it at one time. The system failed after trying a upgrade and repairs around June 2019. I ended up loosing Win 7 Product key after trying to make many repairs for about the 5th time. It has not worked right since then. Lost years of...
  5. whats up with Next Door can't get in

in Cortana
    whats up with Next Door can't get in: whats up with Next Door can't get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-up-with-next-door-cant-get-in/0584328c-5ab9-4e27-9d2a-0c4bd6a61061"
  6. need to change registry settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to change registry settings: I can't set my network as metered connection. I wanna know how to set registry I am using fresh install of Windows 10 pro. I wanna know from step 1. Sorry for wrong English....
  7. Ebay problems with recent TP builds

in Browsers and Email
    Ebay problems with recent TP builds: I have had a curious fault with eBay feedback with the last three fast track builds. I fill in the feedback form and press the send button, which moves and then nothing happens. I switch to W10 upgrade and it works, using Edge on both. 53761
  8. What is the next build? 10166 runs too well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the next build? 10166 runs too well: Seeking for the latest release? If 10176 is illegal then give me another release to test.... 8203
  9. Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next: It’s time for the Microsoft Casual Games team to build our next game. And while we are passionate about many game options, ultimately, we care most about what our players and fans want us to make. Over the past few weeks, we asked our Microsoft Casual Games players which...
  10. Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next

in Windows 10 News
    Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next: Recently at //BUILD/ 2015 and in the Microsoft Edge Web Platform Summit, we have talked about how our focus on bringing our teams and the technologies behind our web platform closer to the broader community of developers. We’ve made it a priority to contribute to open source...