Windows 10: what should i do?

Discus and support what should i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I installed a fresh copy of windows. I forgot to write down my emails' passwords as I don't have any smarthphone. So, when I installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rani Mondol, May 26, 2024.

1. what should i do?

Recently I installed a fresh copy of windows. I forgot to write down my emails' passwords as I don't have any smarthphone. So, when I installed the windows all my emails were logged out and the passwords were generated by Microsoft edge, so I don't remember them. when I tried to recover my Microsoft account they asked me for verification method. I do have a phone number connected with my account so when I try to verify with my phone number it says cannot use this verification method please try another method. The other methods are my 2 emails which i can't log in because I don't have access to

:)

Rani Mondol, May 26, 2024
Thema:

what should i do?

1. what should i do? - Similar Threads - should

2. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...
  3. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...
  4. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop and Taskbar icons are not showing. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and Taskbar icons are not showing. What should I do?: Taskbar is also inaccessible. The only thing I can do is open menu by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del. It also gets stuck when I try to restart or shut down from that menu so I need to force shut down my laptop. What problem am I facing and how should I counter it ?...
  6. What should I do when changing my ssd to a new one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when changing my ssd to a new one?: I only have 1 slot on my computer and i want to change my ssd and i would like to know 2 things:1. Can i move my os from my old ssd to my d drive which is a disk and would that be easy and more effective2. Should/how do i move my os from my old ssd to my new ssd. This is my...
  7. What should I do when changing my ssd to a new one?

What should I do when changing my ssd to a new one?: I only have 1 slot on my computer and i want to change my ssd and i would like to know 2 things:1. Can i move my os from my old ssd to my d drive which is a disk and would that be easy and more effective2. Should/how do i move my os from my old ssd to my new ssd. This is my...
  8. cpu stuck at 0.39ghz when unplugged the charger what should i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu stuck at 0.39ghz when unplugged the charger what should i do: hello windows teamlast 4 days i facing the issue my laptop cpu stuck at 0.39ghz while unplug charger it cause a lot of lagging i tried power option setting and set to high performance but it was not help me please help me...
  9. cpu stuck at 0.39ghz when unplugged the charger what should i do

cpu stuck at 0.39ghz when unplugged the charger what should i do: hello windows teamlast 4 days i facing the issue my laptop cpu stuck at 0.39ghz while unplug charger it cause a lot of lagging i tried power option setting and set to high performance but it was not help me please help me...
  10. cpu stuck at 0.39ghz when unplugged the charger what should i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging