Windows 10: what should i do?

Discus and support what should i do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by owikhan, Oct 11, 2016.

1. owikhan Win User

what should i do?

Hello.....

New here and this one is my ist thred...

Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows.

what should i do?

my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade.
    and i have also setup of win 8.1

:)

owikhan, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Carl Yore Win User

What does this say and what should I do? I have had no formal training on the computer and I am self taught. I am seeking help from that reference point to resolve this error message

Thank you very much for your response, I did however manage to reinstall my OS. I will keep this antidote handy for any future unforeseen that rear their ugly heads. Again, Thanks for your help.

Carl Yore, Oct 11, 2016
  3. What does this say and what should I do? I have had no formal training on the computer and I am self taught. I am seeking help from that reference point to resolve this error message

Hi Carl,

It seems that the error has something to do with a hardware. Have you recently installed or updated one of your hardware? We also suggest doing an automatic troubleshooting and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how to do a troubleshoot for your
    hardware:

• Press Start.
    • Type in Troubleshooting.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Find and fix problems with devices and hardware under
      Hardware and Devices.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 11, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

what should i do?

NavyLCDR, Oct 11, 2016
  5. owikhan Win User
    @NavyLCDR
    Thanks for your reply bro..

how i activate it??? *Sad currently my windows is activated

owikhan, Oct 11, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    If you install the same version of Windows 10 that was on the computer before, it will activate itself when it connects to the internet the first time.

NavyLCDR, Oct 11, 2016
  7. owikhan Win User
    @NavyLCDR
    waiting for your prompt reply

owikhan, Oct 11, 2016
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

what should i do?

You will want to download just plain Windows 10 64 bit, if that is what you are asking.

what should i do? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Oct 11, 2016
  9. owikhan Win User
    @NavyLCDR
    i found my key with a key finder software
    QVHB3-DDFV7-_____-Y1G79- ____

now i download windows 10 64bit plan or windows 10 64bit PRO?

owikhan, Oct 11, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    see the screenshot in post #7

NavyLCDR, Oct 11, 2016
  11. owikhan Win User
    owikhan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

what should i do?

1. what should i do? - Similar Threads - should

2. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  3. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  4. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  5. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  6. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  7. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  8. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc: i wiped my pc and it says activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activiate-windows-it-should-be-still/3be0609d-0c1c-4ebf-97bf-9530abf539d1
  10. How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc

How do i activiate windows it should be still activated after i wiped my pc: i wiped my pc and it says activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activiate-windows-it-should-be-still/3be0609d-0c1c-4ebf-97bf-9530abf539d1