Windows 10: What software do I need to synchronise my Windows 8 mobile phone?

Discus and support What software do I need to synchronise my Windows 8 mobile phone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've connected my Nokia Lumia 930 mobile phone to my Windows 10 laptop and the Phone Companion app lets me quickly and easily copy my photos and videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FazzaGBR, Aug 29, 2015.

1. FazzaGBR Win User

What software do I need to synchronise my Windows 8 mobile phone?

I've connected my Nokia Lumia 930 mobile phone to my Windows 10 laptop and the Phone Companion app lets me quickly and easily copy my photos and videos across but what about the phone settings etc - is there some software I need to install, if so can you point me in the right direction please?

*Smile

:)

FazzaGBR, Aug 29, 2015
  2. sparky48 Win User

synchronising windows mobile 6.1

I have third party software on my smart phones that relies on wmdc synchronisation to transfer information to my office computer. The system works well but my staff need to come into the office to synchronise. I understand mobile 6.1 no longer synchronises
    over a vpn- is there any other method of synchronising remotely to the office computer? I have palm treo pro phones using windows mobile 6.1 and am using vista business on the office computer.

sparky48, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Synchronizing WM5 with Vista Home Premium

Dear Colleagues,

I have just acquired a new laptop with Vista Home premium. I already have a PDA with Windows Mobile 5. Synchronisation only appears to be for music. Is it in fact possible to synchronise files?

And can contacts and the diary be synchronised with the Windows Calendar and Contacts?

If not what do I need to do so, please?

With many thanks

Singletsigma, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

What software do I need to synchronise my Windows 8 mobile phone?

1. What software do I need to synchronise my Windows 8 mobile phone? - Similar Threads - software need synchronise

2. Do I need a mobile phone for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need a mobile phone for this?: Is a mobile phone required for Skype - I don't have one. Can I use it on my desktop with a mic and vid camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-a-mobile-phone-for-this/1cf256c6-5be8-42b8-baf0-f6934da9ebf2
  3. Do I need a mobile phone for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need a mobile phone for this?: Is a mobile phone required for Skype - I don't have one. Can I use it on my desktop with a mic and vid camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-a-mobile-phone-for-this/1cf256c6-5be8-42b8-baf0-f6934da9ebf2
  4. My hearing is not good & I do not have a mobil phone.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My hearing is not good & I do not have a mobil phone.: I have a lot of trouble with Microsoft Up dates - "Failing". I have a WD Elements Hard Drive attached to my computer? "would that have any bearing on the problem". Regards John...
  5. I need some kind of to do/calendar software floating on windows and that syncs with my phone...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some kind of to do/calendar software floating on windows and that syncs with my phone...: Hi everyone, I hope this is the right place to ask. What I need is some kind of to do list software with a calendar included so that I can meet deadlines and remember wtf I am supposed to tell others to do and do myself. It would be great if the program can "float" on top of...
  6. How do I add my new phone mobile number into Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I add my new phone mobile number into Windows: How do I add my new phone mobile number into Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-my-new-phone-mobile-number-into/37c121eb-f5c1-4e7e-9d90-fe736acf155a"
  7. What extra software do I need with Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What extra software do I need with Windows 10: Hi, I'm a bit confused and using up lots of disk space (I only have 110GB) with extra software. I have ghostery, adblocker, avast free, cc cleaner, defraggler, reimage (paid for 1 year) and of course the inbuilt windows defender. And just uninstalled McAvee which was also...
  8. Synchronisation of calendar with Windows phone

Synchronisation of calendar with Windows phone: If I add an item to the Windows 10 calendar on my desktop computer it synchronises with the calendar app on my Windows 8 phone with no problem. However, if I delete this item from my desktop Windows 10 calendar it does not delete from the Windows phone calendar. Could anyone...
  9. What to do with unused Windows 8 OEM software/license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to do with unused Windows 8 OEM software/license?: Some time ago I purchased an OEM version of Windows 8 intended for system building (SKU: M17-8100), but never got around to using it, and the package remains sealed. It is possible that I will use it before July 29, in which case the new installation would be eligible for a...
  10. Need mobile formatting software

Need mobile formatting software: Possibly selling my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet in a few days. Would like to format/delete all data on hard drive. Have too many passwords auto-saved. Is there anything I can install onto a flash drive and run from same flash drive? Will the old Format.exe work with Windows 10 on...