Windows 10: What software to use to backup my files?

Discus and support What software to use to backup my files? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, What do others use to backup their files other than File History? File History is not dependable. Without going into what I mean and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by stuart253, Sep 29, 2016.

1. stuart253 Win User

What software to use to backup my files?

Hello,

What do others use to backup their files other than File History?

File History is not dependable. Without going into what I mean and how to attempt to fix it, I just want to use a dependable product to backup my files.

Thanks in advance

Stu

:)

stuart253, Sep 29, 2016
  2. albo---01 Win User

what software to use with my 6133?

is the ovi suite compatible with my 6133? any idea if the CA-40 cable will work for it?

thanks,

alex

albo---01, Sep 29, 2016
  3. albo---01 Win User
    what software to use with my 6133?

the 6133 isn't listed in the compatibility tool, hence my question.

thanks,

alex

albo---01, Sep 29, 2016
  4. What software to use to backup my files?

play2mefish, Sep 29, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    You should backup your system using something like Macrium Reflect Free. Your backup should include the partition containing your user files. You can recover individual files/folders by mounting the backup image and just copying the files you need. You can schedule Reflect to backup your partitions so you could for instance schedule a weekly full backup and daily incremental backup.

Steve C, Sep 29, 2016
  6. stuart253 Win User
    Thanks to all who responded

stuart253, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What software to use to backup my files?

1. What software to use to backup my files? - Similar Threads - software backup files

2. What is File Level Backup? Why and When to use it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is File Level Backup? Why and When to use it?: [ATTACH]File-level backup is essential for taking a backup of your device and restoring it at a later stage. File-level backup can backup single or multiple files. In this case, you take a backup of individual files, folders, and application data, and it is the most common...
  3. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup using multiple softwares: Recently I've been thinking of backup my laptop and I was scouting a suitable software. But I am in a dilemma of choosing it mainly because there are no software that is perfect. I mean every software has its disadvantages or bad user experience etc. So I was wondering, is it...
  4. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backup using multiple softwares: Recently I've been thinking of backup my laptop and I was scouting a suitable software. But I am in a dilemma of choosing it mainly because there are no software that is perfect. I mean every software has its disadvantages or bad user experience etc. So I was wondering, is it...
  5. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. what to use for file backups?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what to use for file backups?: What programs free or one-time license purchase do Community members recommend, since Windows backup is/was phased out? I'm running Windows 10, and am just looking for a basic backup program for files, backing it up to an external hard drive. I want to be able to browse the...
  7. Whats the best way to backup my files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Whats the best way to backup my files?: Along with my nice new shiny laptop with Windows 10 on it, I have a Western Digital My Passport Ultra drive with 2TB of space. What is the best way to backup all my files - should I use the WD Backup software or does Windows 10 have a backup solution built in that I can...
  8. View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?

View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?: *Smile TF Live Chat will also include live presentations of Macrium Reflect & viBoot, see post #2 in chat thread for more information. OK geeks, start posting about your backup software & strategy *Smile Entries deadline 12 noon UTC on Saturday 3rd of September,...
  9. Free file backup software

Free file backup software: Hi, Can anyone suggest a good free third party software for file backup.....? I googled it, but it seems that some free tools do not work well with W10. I have Macrium and use it for Imaging/Cloning, but the free version does not offer file backup. I would like to...
  10. What backup software works for windows 10?

What backup software works for windows 10?: I was wondering if Macrium or AOMEI works with windows 10.. I would use windows backup if I could setup automated backups of my drive. (I'm not sure if it does or not so if it does, please someone tell me lol). 11119