Windows 10: I've decided to completely reset everything on my laptop because I couldn't bear the slowness

Discus and support I've decided to completely reset everything on my laptop because I couldn't bear the slowness in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've decided to completely reset everything on my laptop because I couldn't bear the slowness of it and thought it was a good idea. I've gone past the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TrishaS., Aug 20, 2019.

1. TrishaS. Win User

I've decided to completely reset everything on my laptop because I couldn't bear the slowness

I've decided to completely reset everything on my laptop because I couldn't bear the slowness of it and thought it was a good idea. I've gone past the other user problem and now logged in as administrator. I don't know what to do now. I can't do anything. I can't open up netplwiz. It doesn't show the start menu. It doesn't open up the notification bar. I just don't know what to do. Any suggestions would help. Thank you

:)

TrishaS., Aug 20, 2019

2. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Sep 28, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 28, 2019
  4. ITGuy56 Win User

I've decided to completely reset everything on my laptop because I couldn't bear the slowness

Dolby Digital Plus disabled after Windows 10 Upgrade

So i´ve just installed the new upgrade of Windows the Windows 10 and i just wanted to make my audio expirience a little bit comfortable and good, so i decided to make some configurations in the Dolby Digital Plus software (for those who have Dolby in their laptops) and i was surprised cause it disappeared and i couldn´t run the software so i decided to solve my problem and checked every forum and couldn´t find a solution so i did it!
    So if you have the same problem as my, follow the next instruccions:
    1.- open your divice administrator
    2.- choose "Sound, video and game controllers"
    3.- choose your sound driver and make right click in your driver
    4.- click on upgrade driver and wait untill its been download and installed
    5.- reset your computer
    With this simple steps you could be able to open your Dolby Digital Software

ITGuy56, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. I've decided to completely reset everything on my laptop because I couldn't bear the slowness - Similar Threads - I've decided completely

2. How do i completely reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i completely reset my laptop: So I reset my laptop earlier today and it came back and said 'There was a problem resetting your pc', after that I tried to log in to my profile and it says 'User profile service failed the sign-in'. I cant reset my laptop OR log in. Im stuck....
  3. I've been completely locked out of my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I've been completely locked out of my laptop.: I'm not entirely certain what is going on, but I will be completely honest so as to get the best help I'm able to.My laptop is an old one, it is the Lenovo ideapad 110-15ACL and the model is 80TJI use Windows 10Normally, on account of how old my laptop is, it takes a good...
  4. I've been completely locked out of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been completely locked out of my laptop.: I'm not entirely certain what is going on, but I will be completely honest so as to get the best help I'm able to.My laptop is an old one, it is the Lenovo ideapad 110-15ACL and the model is 80TJI use Windows 10Normally, on account of how old my laptop is, it takes a good...
  5. I've been completely locked out of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My laptop just completely reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop just completely reset: Everything that wasn’t on the os is gone please help submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7yo8l/my_laptop_just_completely_reset/
  7. Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Had to factory reset my laptop because it was low on space and was very slow: My old RCA computer is very, very slow and my storage was only at a couple gigs free. I decided to use the weapon of last resort - I was forced to factory reset my PC entirely, erasing all apps and files currently on there. I didn't want to do it, but it just had to be done...
  8. Unable to reset my laptop because I have "too much" on my storage when I've completly...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to reset my laptop because I have "too much" on my storage when I've completly...: My question is how many other ways can you free your storage? I've done everything. I've used command prompt, I've gone through everything and deleted it. I uninstalled what I absolutely could. And I mean everything. But nothing is working. I just want to reset my laptop,...
  9. I've decided to upgrade my graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I've decided to upgrade my graphics card: It's moot, but if the MB is an Asus Z97-A, then it has a PCI-E 3.0 slot. Yes I know that,,,,,,,lol it's funny how people reply to the last post and not the OP Thanks
  10. WIndows decided to narrate everything I do. :\

in Windows 10 Support
    WIndows decided to narrate everything I do. :\: Took me quite a while to realize that I accidentally pressed Windows + Enter. This is quite a frustrating feature, and I don't really see how people are going to use it. What do you think about this feature ? 4645