Windows 10: What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event

Discus and support What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; And you thought that a Windows 10 Mobile build would be the biggest news this week. Official invitations from Microsoft for an event on October 6th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event

Read more: What to expect from Microsofts October 6th event

:)

Brink, Sep 13, 2015

2. How can I recieve a copy of the information I had on the myphone service?

There won't be a way to request the CD/DVD until October 6th. Then I expect there will be a workable link on the Microsoft Support page.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 13, 2015
  3. The link to ask for CD/DVD backup for my MyPhone account?

The only link there is, is
    the one to the Microsoft support page
    . I don't think you're going to be able to request anything until after October 6th and then I'd expect to see a live link on the Microsoft support page just for this purpose. So mark your calendar for October 6th
    and go check the support page for help then.,

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 13, 2015
  4. altae Win User

Well I don't expect much. Honestly I'd rather see them fixing the various bugs in Windows 10. It has been out now for almost 2 months and most bugs have still not been addressed. I still have to restart explorer.exe because my search button and the action center stop working. The lockscreen and it's customization features are still buggy at best... Come on MS, you have stripped Windows of so many features and thus left us at the mercy of third party tools, at least make the remainig features work.

altae, Sep 14, 2015
  5. John035 Win User
    Looking forward to the Surface Pro 4.

John035, Sep 16, 2015
  6. BillyBob Win User
    Just hurry up with the phones already, Sony's bringing out some beasts around the same time and I'd like to go Windows phone with a good camera.

BillyBob, Sep 16, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    I was dead set for Lumia 640XL but it's still not sure if it will run W10, 8.1 runs fine on it.

CountMike, Sep 16, 2015
  8. What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event

I'm sure the same coders doing Windows 10 aren't the same people working on the new the new projects at MS. Also I'm not having any of those issues on any of my 5 PC's I installed on.

orlbuckeye, Sep 16, 2015
  9. linw Win User
    I'd be seriously trying to troubleshoot my setup if I was getting any of those errors. Like orlbuckeye I have five win 10 comps and I have been running win 10 since Oct and have never seen the problems you have. I have also upgraded four for friends and they have no problems.

linw, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event - Similar Threads - expect Microsoft’s October

2. What to expect from Windows 11 23H2?

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Windows 11 23H2?: Windows 11 23H2 is a major update that includes a number of new features and improvements. These new features are designed to make Windows 11 more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Let's take a look at the update expected to arrive this fall. What's new on Windows 11...
  3. Microsoft Hardware Event October 2 #MicrosoftEvent

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Hardware Event October 2 #MicrosoftEvent: It has been a busy couple of weeks for hardware announcements and Microsoft is joining the party with their own event in early October. The company has sent out invites for its October event which will take place on the 2nd in NYC. *Arrow The event officially kicks off at...
  4. Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd: It has been a busy couple of weeks for hardware announcements and Microsoft is joining the party with their own event in early October. The company has sent out invites for its October event which will take place on the 2nd in NYC... Read more: Microsoft Announces Hardware...
  5. What to expect from Microsoft at Black Hat USA 2018

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft at Black Hat USA 2018: Black Hat USA 2018 brings together professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors. This is an exciting time as our Microsoft researchers, partners, and security...
  6. What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft’s next big Windows 10 update: Microsoft last month released Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Windows 10 version 1803 codenamed Redstone 4 will be pushed automatically to systems that are considered to be fully compatible in the coming weeks. By the summer, the update would become available for download on...
  7. Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect: Here's my watch list for Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference, based on the session list, tips and hints. Now that Microsoft has published its session list for Build 2016, it's apparent that cloud and IoT are going to be the big themes this year. Microsoft's...
  8. Watch Live Event about Windows 10 devices on October 6th 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Event about Windows 10 devices on October 6th 2015: We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices Watch live Tuesday, October 6 at 10:00 am EDT online or on your Xbox. microsoft.com/october2015event #Windows10devices Source: We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices UPDATE:...
  9. Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027: This week we are celebrating Computer Science Education Week around the globe. In this “age of acceleration,” in which advances in technology and the globalization of business are transforming entire industries and society itself, it’s more critical than ever for everyone...
  10. Try Microsoft HoloLens at IP Expo Europe on October 5-6th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Try Microsoft HoloLens at IP Expo Europe on October 5-6th 2016: [img] The Microsoft HoloLens is a ‘Mixed Reality’ device positioned between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality where it recognises the surrounding environment and overlays information. It allows you to blend high-definition 3D holographic content into your physical...