Windows 10: What triggers Edge Reader View?

Discus and support What triggers Edge Reader View? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; We run 2 web stores based on Foundation, and both are responsive. I would like to also code it so the Edge Reader View would work properly. Currently... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dirty Butter, Aug 10, 2015.

1. What triggers Edge Reader View?

We run 2 web stores based on Foundation, and both are responsive. I would like to also code it so the Edge Reader View would work properly. Currently our product listing pages in Reader View do not show anything but the Product title. The product description does not show in Reader View.

2001 Carters 44369 Green Kangaroo with Joey Crib Pull IMAGINE

I have not been able to find any information about what triggers the Reader View. Can anyone offer any information?

:)

Dirty Butter, Aug 10, 2015
  2. deadbird8 Win User

Something is Repeatedly adding links to the IE and EDGE Favorites Bar

This just kept happening in both IE and Edge, I couldn't figure out the trigger and there doesn't seem to be tracing capability for what is adding the bookmarks.

I just gave up and started using Chrome instead of Internet Explorer or Edge.

deadbird8, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

Reader is being discontinued. Since Edge doesn't annotate, what's Microsoft's recommended successor?

HermanEggink, Aug 10, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

What triggers Edge Reader View?

batlhilz, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Thank you! I had not found any helps on this at all. My plush toy product descriptions probably aren't long enough to trigger the Reader View, based on this information. Our estates collectible shoppe descriptions are longer, with several paragraphs, and they do show up in Reader View.

Dirty Butter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What triggers Edge Reader View?

1. What triggers Edge Reader View? - Similar Threads - triggers Edge Reader

2. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your organization. The feedback we received from you from the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here are some...
  3. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  4. microsoft edge vs adobe reader

in Cortana
    microsoft edge vs adobe reader: what are the differences between printing a pdf with ms.edge and printing pdf using adobe ? if i use MS edge to print and save pdf file, can the pdf be opened using adobe version X or latest ?...
  5. Dark Mode in Reader View on Edge Canary is now here!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode in Reader View on Edge Canary is now here!: Make sure you're up to date, and copy and paste this into your address bar! #edge-reading-view-text-preference submitted by /u/MSFTBear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cwr8ci/dark_mode_in_reader_view_on_edge_canary_is_now/
  6. Edge crashes when entering reader mode

Edge crashes when entering reader mode: Hi, I have a Dell venue 8 pro that just updated to 1903. I waited for MS to push the update. Now, when I click reading view on any site, the browser tries to accommodate me, but reloads the page in standard view. I have tried to create a new local account and reinstall...
  7. Viewing CCTV on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing CCTV on Microsoft Edge: When I try to access my surveillance cameras on Microsoft Edge it requests I download the WebKit Plugin which doesn't download. I have tried changing settings on both Microsoft Edge and Chrome and still have the same problem. I also tried to use Internet Explorer in Windows...
  8. Edge and Task View

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and Task View: It seems that if you have Edge open on one desktop, and then try to open a separate instance on a separate task view desktop, then OS just pops you back to the Desktop where Edge is already running rather than opening up a new instance of Edge. I found a workaround to be...
  9. Windows edge reading view

in Browsers and Email
    Windows edge reading view: Can you set reading view as a default in windows edge? Don 8941
  10. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...