Windows 10: What updates do we have in Redstone 4 update of Windows 10?

Discus and support What updates do we have in Redstone 4 update of Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting some issues while installing SQL Services in Windows 10 Redstone 4 updates, earlier it was working on Redstone 3.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ashish Shukla12, Jul 11, 2018.

1. What updates do we have in Redstone 4 update of Windows 10?

I am getting some issues while installing SQL Services in Windows 10 Redstone 4 updates, earlier it was working on Redstone 3.

:)

Ashish Shukla12, Jul 11, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

What updates do we have in Redstone 4  update of Windows 10? windows-10-hp-stream-100566481-large.jpg

It may come as no surprise, but Microsoft won't release another major update for Windows 10 in 2016. The good news is you can expect two big updates to Microsoft’s latest operating system in 2017.

Microsoft let the information slip in a TechNet blog post published earlier in the week. “Windows 10, version 1607 is our third Windows 10 feature update released,” Microsoft said in the blog post. “Based on feedback from organizations moving to Windows 10, this will be our last feature update for 2016, with two additional feature updates expected in 2017.”

The blog post appears to confirm reports from the Windows rumor mill about the timing of the next two updates for Windows 10. The first update, dubbed Redstone 2, is expected to roll out in early 2017 with the second, Redstone 3, landing in the summer or early fall, similar to the timing of the recently released Anniversary Update (previously known as Redstone 1).

This schedule would put Microsoft back on a two updates per year schedule similar to the initial rollout of Windows 10, as Windows Central first pointed out. In 2015, Microsoft released Windows 10 (also known as Threshold) in July and then the November Update(dubbed Threshold 2) three months later.

This time around, Redstone 2 is expected to roll out in the spring and then Redstone 3 should hit about four to six months later.

The impact on you at home: Of the two updates, Redstone 2 looks to be the most interesting so far. Not necessarily because of the features, which are believed to be largely things that weren’t ready for the Anniversary Update. The big deal is that the early 2017 update is expected to roll out in concert with new hardware from Microsoft, asZDNet’s Mary Jo Foley first reported back in March.

Early builds of Redstone 2 are expected to roll out to Windows Insiders in the coming weeks.

Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

P4-630, Jul 11, 2018
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

There are Redstone images out there already.

xkm1948, Jul 11, 2018
  4. What updates do we have in Redstone 4 update of Windows 10?

Windows 10 redstone 4 final update

when come final release of windows 10 redstone 4

after update what changes in windows 10 redstone 4 send screenshort and explain please

vivekkumar gupta, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

What updates do we have in Redstone 4 update of Windows 10?

1. What updates do we have in Redstone 4 update of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - updates Redstone update

2. What we do to Update our window 8 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What we do to Update our window 8 system: Split from this thread. So What we do to Update our window 8 system. Please do the needful.As we are not abel to open our store, please give some additional link on which we can update our systum by ourself on free user . As we are still your user and buy your services, so it...
  3. What we do to Update our window 8 system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What we do to Update our window 8 system: Split from this thread. So What we do to Update our window 8 system. Please do the needful.As we are not abel to open our store, please give some additional link on which we can update our systum by ourself on free user . As we are still your user and buy your services, so it...
  4. update 4/4. what do we do now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    update 4/4. what do we do now?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cody_hoff713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe18ij/update_44_what_do_we_do_now/
  5. what is windows 10 redstone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is windows 10 redstone?: what is windows 10 redstone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/fad72416-f9b7-4ab7-9d6c-801355629737
  6. Win10 Redstone Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Redstone Update: I have my updates set to defer upgrades and I am wondering as to how long would it delay a feature update like the Redstone update? Is there like a certain timeframe to this by having that setting checked? And what if I decide I want this Redstone update now? Should I...
  7. Redstone 4 and file sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Redstone 4 and file sharing: I am using my windows 7 PC to share out files to my windows 10 pro machine. I know things are changing with Redstone 4 but would like to know if my current setup (files shared from windows 7 to my windows 10) machine will continue to work with Redstone 4. Any info would be...
  8. Windows Update updated in latest internal Windows 10 Redstone builds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update updated in latest internal Windows 10 Redstone builds: Windows Update updated in latest internal Windows 10 Redstone builds Internally, Microsoft is working on a number of features and changes coming to Redstone that are not currently present in the latest public preview builds. One feature Microsoft is working on...
  9. whats-coming-in-windows-10s-redstone-4-update-avai lable-march-2018

in Windows 10 News
    whats-coming-in-windows-10s-redstone-4-update-avai lable-march-2018: This is a pretty good summary of all the main changes to 1803 RS4. Everything New in Windows 10s Spring Creators Update, Available April 2018
  10. Windows 10 'Redstone 4' official name to be Windows 10 April Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 'Redstone 4' official name to be Windows 10 April Update: For the past couple of months, various leaks have pointed to Microsoft officially naming its upcoming Windows 10 "Redstone 4" release "Spring Creators Update." This week, yet another leak makes the Spring Creators name look even more likely.The Walking Cat (@h0x0d) asked a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what was sendto.dll replaced by