Windows 10: What version of Windows 10 do I need?

Discus and support What version of Windows 10 do I need? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So we all know Win 10 is right around the corner. Right now I have a legit copy of Win 8.1 installed on my desktop. It is the core version. But I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robbyrob, Jul 16, 2015.

1. robbyrob Win User

What version of Windows 10 do I need?

So we all know Win 10 is right around the corner. Right now I have a legit copy of Win 8.1 installed on my desktop. It is the core version. But I have not seen much stuff talking about a Core edition of Win 10. So my question is what version of Win 10 will I be getting? I was in the insiders program and wanted to test 10240 but its grey out.. *Sad

SO i was wondering will there be a core edition of Win 10 or will it be the Home edition?

:)

robbyrob, Jul 16, 2015

2. it says i need an email program? were do i get it from?

it tells me there is an email program needed that i dont have. were do i get it from

what do i do,,,, Jul 16, 2015
  3. How do I find out what version of windows 10 I have?

Press Windows key + X

Click System

or

Open Start > Settings > System > About

Andre Da Costa, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

8.1 Core will upgrade to 10 Home.

Boozad, Jul 16, 2015
  5. If you want to get back to being an insider you can install the latest ISO (10162) and update to 10240.

fracking4oil, Jul 16, 2015
  6. robbyrob Win User
    dude that worked out great! thanks! on 10240 now fully activated!

robbyrob, Jul 17, 2015
  7. Vladimir Win User
    One of my clean installs finished with Windows fully activated... No need to manually activate ! Odd, isn't it?

*Smile

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What version of Windows 10 do I need? - Similar Threads - version need

2. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  3. Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with old version of Windows 10 notepad: I have the notepad exec but when I try to open saved notepad it asks what program to open it, it was working yesterday but not today. I have Windows 11 23H2.I have checked answers to the notepad topic but these are how to get it where as my problem is that it no longer opens,...
  4. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  5. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  6. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...: I am sending the following POST url to create a session in WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 using postmanPOST http://127.0.0.1:4723/sessionand I have sending the url to WinAppDriver by the API in Body - JSON option{ "capabilities": { "alwaysMatch": {...
  8. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...: I am sending the following POST url to create a session in WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 using postmanPOST http://127.0.0.1:4723/sessionand I have sending the url to WinAppDriver by the API in Body - JSON option{ "capabilities": { "alwaysMatch": {...
  9. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?: I want the absolutes iminium RAM need fir boot and to strip it out! submitted by /u/Octopus-Banana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c264jj/what_is_the_miminum_ram_need_for_windows_10/