Windows 10: What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage?

Discus and support What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What would be the highest capacity type of CD (I call it CD, but I know there are other types...) If I search on Google for "Highest capacity CD" it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Qwertyfish01, Oct 30, 2015.

1. What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage?

What would be the highest capacity type of CD (I call it CD, but I know there are other types...) If I search on Google for "Highest capacity CD" it comes up with 700MB and I know that in not a lot.
    So, what I'm asking is, what other types are there and what is the highest capacity? Or would an SD card (I know those are painfully slow...) be better?

And which ones do game developers use? Just curious because I was playing Forza and wondered how they fit all these 300+ cars on 700MB, and I know they couldn't have...

:)

Qwertyfish01, Oct 30, 2015

2. Memory card for N73

Thanks korngear, in line with this topic, would you happen to know what's the highest capacity memory card can the N73 original edition read? And also what's the highest capacity miniSD card in the market currently?

geotech---01, Oct 30, 2015
  3. n73 memory

what is the highest capacity memory card the n73 can support ? thanks in advance

maverickg---01, Oct 30, 2015
  4. fdegrove Win User

What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage?

Hi,

Compression and cross-linking I'd guess.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 30, 2015
  5. Kyhi Win User
    Dual-Layer DVD = 9GB
    DVD = 4.7GB

6. If the player is Blu-Ray compatible, Blu-ray Discs are available in 25, 50 & 100 GB sizes. 128 GB also (BDXL).

John 70834, Oct 31, 2015
  7. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Yeah, well let's define CD first before diving into the abyss of never ending capacity.........

Many a Petabyte greetings to you all , *Wink

fdegrove, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage?

1. What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage? - Similar Threads - highest capacity multimedia

2. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage capacity monitoring: I have got my storage capacity loaded up to 95%. I acutely need to clean up it. In order to do it I need to understand what types of files are in my storage - to sort all those files by certain categories. What applications can I use to do it besides Microsoft Settings tools?...
  3. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage capacity monitoring: I have got my storage capacity loaded up to 95%. I acutely need to clean up it. In order to do it I need to understand what types of files are in my storage - to sort all those files by certain categories. What applications can I use to do it besides Microsoft Settings tools?...
  4. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Storage Capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  6. Storage Capacity

Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  7. Storage Capacity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Capacity Issue: I get notification that my C:\ drive is low in space and soon will be completely fullI checked all its content and nothing seems to be overloading itMy suspicious guess is that MS does it on purpose in order to push me upgrading from Win7 Ultimate to Win10.I will be doing it...
  8. Storage Capacity Issue

Storage Capacity Issue: I get notification that my C:\ drive is low in space and soon will be completely fullI checked all its content and nothing seems to be overloading itMy suspicious guess is that MS does it on purpose in order to push me upgrading from Win7 Ultimate to Win10.I will be doing it...
  9. Personal Vault Storage Capacity

Personal Vault Storage Capacity: How much can my personal vault in one drive hold, what is the storage capacity, how many gigabytes can I keep in my personal vault. I have a personal plan!!!! I don't know if anybody has ever asked this question or what but I don't understand how i can't find this *******...
  10. Total Storage Capacity

Total Storage Capacity: I had recently changed users on my laptop, and deleted the first (owner) user account and noticed that the full storage capacity of my laptop was cut in half. I was wondering if there was any way to reclaim the full storage capacity. Thanks....