Windows 10: What you need to know about DDR4 memory

Discus and support What you need to know about DDR4 memory in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Didn't need any information, I bought 1 stick of HyperX 4GB, 1600 MHz last year when I switched to DDR3 MB and another 4 GB this summer and the price... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 17, 2014.

1. CountMike New Member

What you need to know about DDR4 memory

Didn't need any information, I bought 1 stick of HyperX 4GB, 1600 MHz last year when I switched to DDR3 MB and another 4 GB this summer and the price was darn near double.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What you need to know about DDR4 memory

1. What you need to know about DDR4 memory - Similar Threads - need DDR4 memory

2. Ddr4 memory upgrade how?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ddr4 memory upgrade how?: Hello currently i only have 8gb ddr4 memory and want to upgrade to 16. Do I have to buy 8gb of memory the same as the already installed one (same manufacturer etc) or is there another main thing ddr4 ??? Ddr4 arbeitsspeicher afrüsten wie?
  3. What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft took off the wraps from various new Surface devices and software features for Windows 10. They not only announced not only new devices but also new features that would be available. One of the new Surface devices announced was [...] This post What...
  4. NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI: WHY IS KODI NOT WORKING ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-know-about-kodi/5b99a0b1-c333-401c-b817-f0e4758a75d2"
  5. Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds appears to be testing a new free-to-play game called PUBG Lite. The game aims to offer the PUBG experience on less powerful hardware for free. The paid and full version of PUBG has surprisingly humble PC system requirements, but you still cannot...
  6. What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

in Windows 10 News
    What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.: [ATTACH] What is Conhost.exe process? Is it useful or do I need to remove it? Is it a virus? Why is it running on my PC with high CPU, Memory or Disk usage? Console Window Host or ConHost.exe are both are [...] This post What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. is...
  7. Five things you need to know about Surface Dial

in Windows 10 News
    Five things you need to know about Surface Dial: Today, we’re taking a closer look at Surface Dial and sharing what you need to know about how it works. r6q5tGDNZPQ Surface Dial was introduced at our Microsoft Windows 10 Event last year in October. It’s a brand-new kind of peripheral that serves as a tool for the...
  8. Meltdown and Spectre: what you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Meltdown and Spectre: what you need to know: Overview If you’ve been keeping up with computer news over the last few days, you might have heard about Meltdown and Spectre, and you might be wondering what they are and what they can do. Basically, Meltdown and Spectre are the names for multiple new vulnerabilities...
  9. What You Need to Know Before You Go to Microsoft Inspire

in Windows 10 News
    What You Need to Know Before You Go to Microsoft Inspire: Microsoft Inspire is just over a week away. Are you getting ready? Are you getting excited? We definitely are. So just like us, you should be sure to double check your travel arrangements, download the Know Before You Go guide and get the mobile app to make sure you’re ready...
  10. Six things you need to know about Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 News
    Six things you need to know about Windows 10 S: Today, Windows 10 S, a new experience in Windows, becomes available to customers around the world through the purchase of Surface Laptop. Windows 10 S will continue to become available on a range of modern devices from our partners later this year. 8Gd5LtCvss4 Our...