Windows 10: What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem

Discus and support What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, For roughly 3 days now, I've been struggling to get an old game to work on my PC called "Army Men RTS". The issue I am having is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Delcore, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Delcore Win User

What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem

Hi there,

For roughly 3 days now, I've been struggling to get an old game to work on my PC called "Army Men RTS". The issue I am having is that whenever I try to launch the game, nine out of ten times it normally results in me getting an error message like "Pandemic Studios error: ACCESS Violation 00b26030h". Now, the error code itself has a tendency to change numbers, so I am not sure if the code is really relevant, considering the fact it doesn't even give me any search results if you try to search it.

If you want to try to run the game yourself, here is our community forum page:

http://clanexf.com/exforum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=546

As far as system specifications are considered, I should definitely be able to run it. My specs are the following:

Ram: 10 gigs
    CPU - AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight core processor
    System Type: 64 bit operating system
    Graphics Card Sapphire HD 7970

Now, I've had other people in my gaming community install and run this game, and they have been able to play with no problem while running on win 7 & win 10 and using hardware from AMD to Nvidia.

The solutions I've tried so far are the following:

Ran the main exe as admin: [Failed]
    Ran the game in every compatibility mode: [Failed]
    Made an Exception in Data Execution Prevention For Army Men RTS: [Failed]
    Tried Running in Both Windows 7 & Windows 10: [Failed]
    Tried installing 3do folder to program files x86 and standard program files: [Failed]

I understand that this is an old game, and it's unlikely that it'll run on new technology, but if I can run Age of Empires 1 from 1997 and Fallout 4, then there is no excuse why I shouldn't be able to run this game. I don't know who else to look to, and I'm willing to provide videos, screenshots, and even skype with anyone if you can help me resolve this issue.

Please help me if you can!

:)

Delcore, Dec 24, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

can anybody solve my problem please

i have went thru each n every problem posted here related to " software update canceled " but till now none of the post have got succeded in updating the firmware after fixing the error.

there r loads of people who r facing with the same problem thru this they can also b helpful to fix these problem . this question isnt for me rather its for all the people who r facing with this problem

so please help us What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem :(

musum, Dec 24, 2015
  3. PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

lol farby sir What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem :D

Photo hiding feature is not that mamoth task as converting motorbike to car What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem :)

If they are capable of fixing the hanging and camera performences in the phone .Why can't this simple feature ..

We are not telling them to provide a FM recorder , powerfull functions like Hi-Res video playback or 3D games, but for simple thing..What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem :(

btw thanks for replying I ll keep on giving you kuddo's for each reply What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem :)

sharanukumar, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem

1. What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem - Similar Threads - What's Access Violation

2. What does this problem signature mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this problem signature mean?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7fParameter 1: 8Parameter 2: ffffe301a11a5e70Parameter 3: 1000Parameter 4: fffff80196a8d779OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033 The link to the file I...
  3. What does this problem signature mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this problem signature mean?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7fParameter 1: 8Parameter 2: ffffe301a11a5e70Parameter 3: 1000Parameter 4: fffff80196a8d779OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033 The link to the file I...
  4. Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation: Hello, I've been dealing with an Issue I can't seem to fix, nor can the game developers fix as well apparently.The Game is Borderlands 3I run into a Exception Access Violation ErrorThe game developer identified the error as: RADAR_PRE_LEAK logs. "Radar" is a memory-leak...
  5. Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation: Hello, I've been dealing with an Issue I can't seem to fix, nor can the game developers fix as well apparently.The Game is Borderlands 3I run into a Exception Access Violation ErrorThe game developer identified the error as: RADAR_PRE_LEAK logs. "Radar" is a memory-leak...
  6. WHAT IS THIS MEAN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT IS THIS MEAN: what is this for[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-mean/b0a8dc04-1cde-4120-adbd-f2b0385a0dee
  7. WHAT IS THIS MEAN

WHAT IS THIS MEAN: Error establishing a database connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-mean/3b61b61e-ad18-48f7-aaba-c7c4755afa90
  8. WHAT IS THIS MEAN

WHAT IS THIS MEAN: my internet stops always get saying NO INTERNET SECURED when trying to connect have to run troubleshooter? [ATTACH] what is wermgr have caution thing by it and what does it do...
  9. Access Violation Error Opening Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Violation Error Opening Game: Whenever I launch the game Forza Horizon 4 it just will not load and its definitely nothing to do with any apps I am running or anything since I have tried every single fix I could find for it to no avail, I have tried analyzing dump files, updating windows, updating drivers,...
  10. Access Violation Error Opening Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Violation Error Opening Game: Whenever I launch the game Forza Horizon 4 it just will not load and its definitely nothing to do with any apps I am running or anything since I have tried every single fix I could find for it to no avail, I have tried analyzing dump files, updating windows, updating drivers,...