Windows 10: whats causing BSOD, tcpip.sys Driver IRQL not less or equal 0x000000d1

Discus and support whats causing BSOD, tcpip.sys Driver IRQL not less or equal 0x000000d1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; kinda at wits end here, crashing 2-3 times a day. I use whoscrashed realize it isn't very helpful just kept on saying ntoskrnl.exe is causing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by m18xr2, Mar 1, 2018.

1. m18xr2 Win User

whats causing BSOD, tcpip.sys Driver IRQL not less or equal 0x000000d1

kinda at wits end here, crashing 2-3 times a day. I use whoscrashed realize it isn't very helpful just kept on saying ntoskrnl.exe is causing the crash.. i got a better tool here which is BlueScreenView by Nisoft and it shows a bit more info but im still stuck. when i had 770m in laptop no problem, switch to 1070m now got problems.

pls help me take a look at the minidump file, also if you could pls teach me how to read it or what i should be looking at will be great help!

Dropbox - 022818-16203-01.dmp
    Dropbox - 030118-17578-01.dmp

one which shows nvlddmkm.sys as a possible issue by Bluescreenview is with Nvidia driver 388, the other with ucx01000.sys is using Nvidia driver 387, both crashs with tcpip.sys..

:)

m18xr2, Mar 1, 2018
  2. Hugo_1337 Win User

BSOD crash windows 10 - What failed: tcpip.sys

Hi,

Recently just started getting these BSOD with the stop code Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and a what failed of tcpip.sys.

Any advice on how to sort this would be great

Thanks

Hugo

Hugo_1337, Mar 1, 2018
  3. Yvecita Win User
    errors

I bought my computer 2 weeks ago and I keep getting a message stop code: driver IRQL no less or equal

What failed: tcpip.sys

What does it means?

Yvecita, Mar 1, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

There is a forum room for BSOD.
    See posting instructions:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    Run the BETA log collector using extract then open:
    log collector v2-beta08.zip
    Post the zip into this thread.

Update the specs in the "My Computer" section:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, USB wireless network card, etc.)

zbook, Mar 1, 2018
Thema:

1. whats causing BSOD, tcpip.sys Driver IRQL not less or equal 0x000000d1 - Similar Threads - whats causing BSOD

2. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hey guys my pc has been acting weird in the last few days.the runs slower and when i open a youtube video in fullscreen or a game BSOD appears with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.also the cpu usage spikes time to time.i have tested the ram using windows memory diagnostics and no...
  3. IRQL less or not equal BSOD

IRQL less or not equal BSOD: So my pc has been running fine with no significant issues until I started playing a steam game called Ark survival evolved. The bluescreen issues only occur when I'm playing this game. The error message that comes up when the bluescreen happens is, as stated above, IRQL less...
  4. BSOD - DRIVER IRQL Not less or equal (tcpip.sys)

BSOD - DRIVER IRQL Not less or equal (tcpip.sys): Hey, the old bsod's (my old thread) are pretty much gone by downgrading my bios but recently I've gotten a tcpip.sys BSOD twice. The first time I updated my LAN driver afaik, now it happened again so here I am asking for help. I feel like it somewhat happened randomly. Log...
  5. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys: After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a...
  6. Bsod driver irql not less or equal

Bsod driver irql not less or equal: Hello everyone, Recently, my laptop crashes often and apparently it’s because of the error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The recent crashes happened Sunday and twice today. This is the information I got from Whocrashed (If this can be any help): On Tue 12/07/16...
  7. Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys

Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys: So these BSODs have been bugging me for quite a while now. Sometimes they just appear completely at random. I just had a 2 month clean go, and then it came back 3 times in 2 days. At other times, they seem to link with windows update, which goes like this: I get a...
  8. Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD

Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD: I've been getting this BSOD for quite some time now (a few months easy) and I've been slowly sorting through drivers and software trying to find the cause. All I can tell is that it seems to happen most of the time while I'm playing games (though I believe it has happened...
  9. irql not less or equal BSOD

irql not less or equal BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, random BSODs giving the IRQL not less or equal message. It happens at random times, and doesn't seem to be tied to any particular action. 27715
  10. IRQL not less or equal BSOD

IRQL not less or equal BSOD: Hi all. This is my first post on the forums so please guide me along. Toshiba PORTEGE R380 x64 based processor, 64bit OS. Before wanting to post on the forums, I tried to solve the solution using a couple of methods. The first was to check if there was malware on my...