Windows 10: What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ?

Discus and support What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Should i enable/disable under CCleaner Scheduled Task? (related with the recent windows update) *Rolleyes C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE /NOUACCHECK *Huh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by khanmein, Mar 21, 2017.

1. khanmein Win User

What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ?

Should i enable/disable under CCleaner Scheduled Task? (related with the recent windows update) *Rolleyes

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE /NOUACCHECK *Huh

:)

khanmein, Mar 21, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Mar 21, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ? :(

oh gawd wat to do ? What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ? :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ? :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ? :)

musum, Mar 21, 2017
  4. What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ?

It does not really matter, when you disable it, it gets re-enabled, when you remove it, it gets re-created.
    I disable it daily, I see no reason for explorer to bypass UAC. As for, what it is for, no one knows for sure.

TairikuOkami, Mar 22, 2017
  5. khanmein Win User
    thanks for the response. the next windows update will appear again? seriously, this is not caused by malware, trojan or etc?

khanmein, Mar 22, 2017
  6. It is triggered by some Windows setting, it is not present on every Windows 10.
    I have UAC at max, so maybe that is the reason it was created, to bypass it.

TairikuOkami, Mar 22, 2017
  7. khanmein Win User
    your UAC at max mean "Never notify"?

khanmein, Mar 23, 2017
  8. Pyprohly Win User

The CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask task prevents Explorer from running elevated.

In Windows 10, any attempt to start Explorer with elevation switch seems to get intercepted by Windows and a CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask task is created and run instead. Because the task is configured to run with the lowest privileges, Explorer never gets run with elevation.

When Explorer is executed with the ‘/nouaccheck’ switch the CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask task is ignored and Explorer is launched conventionally, it’s elevated status inherited from the process that started it, as expected.

Pyprohly, Mar 23, 2017
  9. khanmein Win User
    khanmein, Mar 23, 2017
  10. Thanks for clarification, you are right. *Redface

TairikuOkami, Mar 23, 2017
  11. crumbage Win User
    I am sorry, could someone please clarify this for me, as the original author account is closed. Using my limited understanding it appears the above to be contradictory in nature. They say "The CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask task prevents Explorer from running elevated." However, this task is scheduled to execute Windows Explorer.exe with the /nouaccheck, pardon me, but that appears to be 'elevated,' no?

crumbage, Jul 27, 2017
  12. Mata001 Win User
    It doesn't matter, but you'd better disable it.

Mata001, Aug 6, 2017
  13. What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ?

It does not matter, whenever you disable or remove it, it it will be recreated.
    If you try to run elevated explorer, it will start automatically and de-elevated it.
    If you would run elevated explorer, anything run via it would be elevated as well.

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What's "CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask" ? - Similar Threads - What's CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask

2. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  3. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  4. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  6. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  7. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. What is an organistations activation server?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is an organistations activation server?: So i woke up and my windows 10 pro said it needed to be activated and when i type in my product key i get this message : We cant activate windows on this device because we cant connect to your organisations activation server 0x8007232b. Please help me....
  9. What is an organistations activation server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is an organistations activation server?: So i woke up and my windows 10 pro said it needed to be activated and when i type in my product key i get this message : We cant activate windows on this device because we cant connect to your organisations activation server 0x8007232b. Please help me....
  10. What is an organistations activation server?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask

2. nouaccheck

3. CreateExplorerShellUnelevatedTask.job

4. nouaccheck explorer,
  5. explorer.exe /nouaccheck,
  6. nouaccheck explorer scheduled task,
  7. /NOUACCHECK,
  8. explorer nouaccheck,
  9. createexplorershellunelevatedtaskjob,
  10. create explorer shell unelevated task,
  11. explorer /nouaccheck,