Windows 10: What's email-client application having many features of forums webpage

Discus and support What's email-client application having many features of forums webpage in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What's good email-client application that has most of all the features found in professionally built forums web page, like Tenforum.com,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by budi, Mar 1, 2018.

1. budi Win User

What's email-client application having many features of forums webpage

What's good email-client application that has most of all the features found in professionally built forums web page, like Tenforum.com, forums.anandtech.com, Bleepingcomputer.com, etc.., ie. the email typing editor with rich formatted web text.. Thanks in advance.

:)

budi, Mar 1, 2018

2. How do i request a read receipt in windows 10 mail app?

Many businesses, including mine, use the native mail application inside the operating system we purchased. I dont see why small features like this are not included by default. There isn't an option to add company logos in signatures, no delivery or read
    receipts either. Im not sure why MS would have a feature rich application like outlook and it NOT be the native email client for your operating system. It shouldnt take the user to suggest things that are standards in any other email application.

Josh.Smithical, Mar 1, 2018
  3. Does Nokia S30+ phones have an email client?

Nokia feature phones running the S40 operating system have a built-in email client that is compatible with IMAP and POP3 protocols - do S30+ phones support a similar feature? I've gotten conflicting information on this; there are no mentions of setting up
    email in the user manuals for Nokia 220 & Nokia 225, but many tech sites claim that at least the latter supports email. I would assume that an email client would be a feature of the unified messaging app that is built into the S30+ OS.

mister_vulcan, Mar 1, 2018
  4. What's email-client application having many features of forums webpage

Are you looking for "Free" or "Purchase" program / app or is it you just want a web email account with these features?

Caledon Ken, Mar 1, 2018
Thema:

What's email-client application having many features of forums webpage

1. What's email-client application having many features of forums webpage - Similar Threads - What's email client

2. email client problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  3. email client problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  4. updating email client

updating email client: hiyaim getting the following error code when updating my yahoo account0x8019019awhat does it mean and how can i fix itthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-email-client/4a7c8754-087a-4e39-9ce6-35e9ee828797
  5. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  6. Windows Email Client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Email Client: I use Outlook for my email client and have done so without a problem for twelve years. A few days ago I decided to also open a Windows email client and that is when my problem started. Once I did this all my Outlook folders where I store important emails disappeared and...
  7. Application that is opening unwanted webpages by itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application that is opening unwanted webpages by itself: Hi there, I tried to install random software which installed some unwanted softwares in my pc which is opening my default brower and taking me to some random website articles containing a lot of ads. I have uninstalled all the softerwares that were installed today. But saw...
  8. POP3 email clients

POP3 email clients: I have Windows 10 Pro and I'm desperately trying to find a program that actually works using POP3. I've tried Yandex, Mailbird, (which I have paid full price for in 2016 and 2018 when it said POP3 with NO constructive help from them to get it to work) Thunderbird but have...
  9. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....
  10. Search for email application/client

in Browsers and Email
    Search for email application/client: Ever since Thunderbird corrupted my email store, I have been looking for something else. I never trusted its "compression" feature and, once upon a time, I decided to compress my email store after having made a backup. However, silly me didn't check whether the result was...