Windows 10: What's going on with Adobe Flash?

Discus and support What's going on with Adobe Flash? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've worked on three PC's today, and each one is having the same problems with Flash. I get error messages that Flash is out of date and needs to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TechnoMage, Feb 8, 2015.

1. What's going on with Adobe Flash?

I've worked on three PC's today, and each one is having the same problems with Flash.

I get error messages that Flash is out of date and needs to be updated, but.....
    none of my attempts to update it have worked.

What used to be so simple has become a bucket of worms. I've downloaded the latest version of 'Flash' a dozen times or more now, but none of them will install.

Do any of yous guys know where or how to download a new copy of Flash that will actually install?
    Going to the Adobe download page just doesn't get it done.

I'm at my wits end with this thing. *Sad

*Cool

:)

TechnoMage, Feb 8, 2015

2. Cant set a Default Browser

I have a slightly different version of this problem. I have Edge, Firefox, Chrome, etc. loaded on my machine, however I have no default chosen. I can see all of the browsers as choices in system settings but I will not let me chose any of them, including
    Edge. When I click on one of the browsers nothing happens.

Not sure what's going on here, Feb 8, 2015
  3. Zardoc Win User
    Mysterious Blue Double-Arrows Added to Windows Desktop File & Folder Icons

Hi,

I started having this issue with Adobe reader. Icons don't have blue arrows but when I open a file, the adobe icon has the 2 blue arrows. What is going on??

Zardoc, Feb 8, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

What's going on with Adobe Flash?

BunnyJ, Feb 8, 2015
  5. Saltgrass Win User
    I have been having the same situation on my Windows 7 laptop with Firefox. After I saw your question, I looked up the System Requirements for Adobe Flash and it seems to say it needs a 2.33 GHZ processor. The processor on my laptop is 2.00 GHz, so not sure if this is causing the messages but I will reload it to see if it helps...

I don't have it loaded on IE...

Saltgrass, Feb 8, 2015
  6. rno2 Win User
    rno2, Feb 8, 2015
  7. Phone Man Win User
    Phone Man, Feb 8, 2015
  8. What's going on with Adobe Flash?

Flash is integral to IE 11 - it won't update outside of Windows Update.

There have been 3 or four flash updates in as many days - Flash is still badly broken and probably will be until it's eventual demise.

Slartybart, Feb 8, 2015
  9. CountMike New Member
    Which can't come soon enough.

CountMike, Feb 8, 2015
  10. Sure can't come soon enough *Wink
    For anything different you would need to get the standalone shockwave player not the yucky shockwave object.

ThrashZone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What's going on with Adobe Flash?

1. What's going on with Adobe Flash? - Similar Threads - What's going Adobe

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash: Why doesn't Adobe Flash stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/4603b650-8d46-4a81-bb08-d2120fb53a84
  5. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash: Adobe flash installed by Windows 10 at factory. Suddenly it shows up disabled. Followed all instructions, still not working. EXTREMELY frustrating and have literally wasted hours trying to correct. Any new ideas?...
  6. adobe flash

adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  7. adobe flash

adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  8. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  9. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368
  10. what version adobe flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what version adobe flash: Control panel says 21, last update says 24, I have windows 10 75445

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whats going on with adobe flash

2. what is going on with adoby