Windows 10: What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

Discus and support What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey so I've been having some trouble with random BSODs on my PC. I reinstalled windows since my PC wouldn't start otherwise, but since then still get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lucas West, Feb 26, 2024.

1. What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

Hey so I've been having some trouble with random BSODs on my PC. I reinstalled windows since my PC wouldn't start otherwise, but since then still get BSODs like PFN List Corrupt, System Service Exception, KMODE exception not handled, and others I didn't note down fast enough. Here's the dump files: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5st6sewvicgdj8u2j40cx/h?rlkey=f1qs03vuedwx2d16c206gtwow&dl=0

:)

Lucas West, Feb 26, 2024
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Jasonej Win User

What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming

Thanks for the response so I completely removed my headset from the computer. I also uninstalled the driver for my A6210 wireless card through task manager and re-installed the most current driver from Netgear. But I'm still getting random and varied BSODs. Any other ideas? Thanks

Jasonej, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

1. What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names - Similar Threads - What's going Random

2. What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names: Hey so I've been having some trouble with random BSODs on my PC. I reinstalled windows since my PC wouldn't start otherwise, but since then still get BSODs like PFN List Corrupt, System Service Exception, KMODE exception not handled, and others I didn't note down fast enough....
  3. What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names: Hey so I've been having some trouble with random BSODs on my PC. I reinstalled windows since my PC wouldn't start otherwise, but since then still get BSODs like PFN List Corrupt, System Service Exception, KMODE exception not handled, and others I didn't note down fast enough....
  4. Random BSOD errors of varying codes

Random BSOD errors of varying codes: I have been getting random BSOD errors for a while, sometimes I get 5 in 1 day, and sometimes I get none in 1 week, it is very random. I have tried most of the recommended fixes for the codes I get and none seem to work. Here is a zipped file containing the 5 most recent BSOD...
  5. Frequent BSODs at random times with varying error codes

Frequent BSODs at random times with varying error codes: Hello, I am experiencing frequent BSODs that occur at seemingly random times, and I would really appreciate your help. (The debug files from DM log collector are attached.) Here are some variables that can help with a diagnosis: - Disabling all startup programs...
  6. Varying BSOD's...

Varying BSOD's...: Ok I want to take a moment to say thanks to AXEO for helping me solve my issues! Ok I was experiencing a wide range of blue screen error msg's AKA as BSOD's. IRQL, MEM, READ/write, combined with computer freezing for moment and then speeding up....here is a quick sum up of...
  7. BSOD and random restarts. Blue screen varies.

BSOD and random restarts. Blue screen varies.: Hi I've been having some system issues in the last week or two, before that the system had been stable for around 6 weeks after working previous issues out with the Windows 10 upgrade. currently I'm getting a random system shutdown and restart every 10(?) minutes and a...
  8. BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming

BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming: The BSOD's I was getting at first, while gaming ( World of Warcraft Mainly) were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and wdf01000.sys . This has been happening for some time now but was unable to resolve the issue after updating the wireless adapter...
  9. Random BSODs over varied amounts of time

Random BSODs over varied amounts of time: I've been getting BSODs ever since i got this laptop one year ago, but I never actually got to what was causing them. I already did 8 passes of memtest and it found no errors, also did the driver verifier trick and it didn't crash, then sort of gave up on trying to fix it...
  10. What's going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on with my PC?: Salutations, Ya'll might of noticed that I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate place to post my question. Anyways, three days ago my computer had been acting erratic. Programs, that I would normally have no problem running, would crash, hang,...