Windows 10: What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?

Discus and support What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to recommend that MS stop f***ing around with the Control Panel. - If you want to add a new item, fine. But don't remove the old one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fred3, Jul 30, 2015.

1. fred3 Win User

What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?

I would like to recommend that MS stop f***ing around with the Control Panel.
    - If you want to add a new item, fine. But don't remove the old one because then we have to work to learn to find the new one as we waste valuable time.
    - If you want to add a new menu, maybe not so fine. WHY??? Cute and modern aren't in my vocabulary while PRODUCTIVITY is.

How to best convey these reactions??

:)

fred3, Jul 30, 2015
  2. psychomania---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. What is best way to update??

what is the best way to update phone's firmware? (NSU or FOTA) will FOTA get fully updated? risk of updating phones using NSU because of PC faults (power failures, software crashes, etc.) I guess FOTA better than NSU.... am i correct??

milesh---01, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    They won't.

Everything that is/was in Control Panel should ultimately end up in Settings, nothing should be missing. I notice some things are missing that were there previously and have reported them.

Without the profanity. From past experience I find companies that receive feedback like that tend to overlook it.

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  6. There are two places to provide feedback to or get answers from Microsoft for Windows 10.

What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10? [​IMG]
    MS decided to include the Windows Feedback app in the production release of Windows 10.

Look for the Feedback app either on Start or in the Start menu list.

Slartybart, Jul 30, 2015
  7. fred3 Win User
    Profanity? What profanity? Some people just have a vivid imagination (to put it mildly).

It appears that Windows Feedback is no longer there....

fred3, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Some people just have a bad memory.

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    The app should be there listed in All apps.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jul 30, 2015
  10. Rocky Win User
    You are wrong on both counts. One, the F word is considered profanity here on this planet. And two, Windows Feedback is definitely there.

Rocky, Jul 30, 2015
  11. fred3 Win User
    RTFM= "Read the Fine Manual"
    What's wrong with "fooling around"?
    Take it harsher or more profane if you like but that's your doing....

Windows Feedback is not there in the latest Windows 10 that I installed. One can't even search for it and find anything.
    Maybe it was a pre-release thing....

fred3, Jul 31, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Fred,

Did you open All apps in your Start menu, and scroll all the way down to the letter W to see if Windows Feedback is listed?

I just did a clean install of a retail Windows 10, and it's there for me.

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  13. What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?

It was a preview thing that MS carried to production.

I looked in the store and in manage features, but didn't find a way to (re)install it in case of install error or accidental removal.
    Have you run Windows update since upgrading?

Slartybart, Jul 31, 2015
  14. Ztruker Win User
    Windows Feedback is there for me after upgrading:

What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10? [​IMG]

You have to be logged in with a Microsoft account to use it.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - What's best feedback

2. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  3. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  4. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What's the Best Way to Manage Fonts on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the Best Way to Manage Fonts on Windows 10?: In prepping for my imminent switch from Macs to PC, I've been reading/watching information of the default method for installing fonts. Is this the way most people use? What about large numbers of fonts ( a mix of downloads and commercial foundry, mostly TTF). What's the best...
  6. What's the best way to backup OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the best way to backup OneDrive?: I am liking OneDrive a lot, and I love the whole aspect of only downloading what I need to any device when I need it. Saves lots of storage on my laptops, but I have access to everything I need. That said, I don't like the idea of OneDrive being the only place where all of...
  7. What is the best way to backup Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best way to backup Windows 10?: want to back up my information which would be the best option to perform this action correctly? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-backup-windows-10/8b1960d1-df2a-4468-a139-835916a4f707
  8. What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G-53VG and I am wanting to do a completely new Windows 10 install, swapping/upgrading my OS hard drive to a brand new SSD... and I want to make sure there is a hidden recovery partition after new Windows install. I was told to use Windows 10...
  9. What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903: I noticed that Win10 1903 is now available for download and would like to update my desktop. I am in no hurry but my question is do I need to go ahead and download it myself or should I just wait for the update to be sent from Microsoft to my computer. I have been reading the...
  10. What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows: I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making a video tutorial about...