Windows 10: What's the best way to virtualize Linux Mint 19 under W10 Pro?

Discus and support What's the best way to virtualize Linux Mint 19 under W10 Pro? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi all - I'm considering virtualizing Linux Mint 19 if possible under W10 Pro, so I need some ideas... Found this, but it is not exactly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Compumind, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

What's the best way to virtualize Linux Mint 19 under W10 Pro?

Hi all -

I'm considering virtualizing Linux Mint 19 if possible under W10 Pro, so I need some ideas...

Found this, but it is not exactly entertaining, lol - need an easier way. Virtualbox? Hyper-V?

Code: https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=245587[/quote] Suggestions welcome and thanks! *Smile

:)

Compumind, Jul 8, 2018

2. Dual Booting Windows 10 Pro & Linux Mint/Cinnamon- Updated

I recommend you use Ubuntu or setup Linux Mint in virtual machine, especially if you are not familiar with it.

There are lot of resources for installing Windows and Linux together, especially on YouTube.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Dual Boot Windows 10 & Linux Mint

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue.

These should help :

How to Dual Boot Linux Mint and Windows

https://itsfoss.com/guide-install-linux-mint-16...

How to install Linux Mint on your Windows PC

http://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-install-lin...

Be sure to check with Linux Mint Support and Forums.

Linux Mint - Support and Forums

Contact Us - Linux Mint

Linux Mint Forums

Linux Mint Forums - Index page

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 8, 2018
  4. What's the best way to virtualize Linux Mint 19 under W10 Pro?

Dual Booting Windows 10 Pro & Linux Mint/Cinnamon- Updated

Use EasyBCD to add a boot entry for Linux Mint if you installed Linux Mint to the right partition.

NeoGrub Linux - NeoSmart Technologies

Andre Da Costa, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

What's the best way to virtualize Linux Mint 19 under W10 Pro?

1. What's the best way to virtualize Linux Mint 19 under W10 Pro? - Similar Threads - What's best virtualize

2. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  3. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  4. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows to Linux Mint

Windows to Linux Mint: Due to issues with Windows 11 ...i may decide to install Linux Mint on one of my three desktop pc's ...i've tried Linux Mint before as a newbie and was totally a new learning curve and this time i will study more on Linux Mint and keep this OS on one of my three pc's ( have...
  6. Remove Linux mint?

Remove Linux mint?: Hello I have again created a partition on my hard disk to be able to use Linux next to Windows. I've been doing that for a while. However, I have no idea how to remove Linux without harming my laptop. The last time haveichdan rebuilt the remaining free space back into my...
  7. Office 365 problem on Win 10 Pro in Virtualbox under Linux Mint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 problem on Win 10 Pro in Virtualbox under Linux Mint: Hello everyone. I'm running Linux Mint 19.3, Cinnamon edition, and it's up-to-date. I'm also running Windows 10 Pro as a guest in VirtualBox under LM. The Win 10 installation is up-to-date - Version 1909, OS build 18363.720. I subscribe to Office 365 Home. My problem...
  8. Linux Mint 19.X not installable on Winows Host with VMWare

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Linux Mint 19.X not installable on Winows Host with VMWare: Hi folks seem to be having a bit of trouble with VMWare currently with these VM's 1) Skip ahead - latest Windows build won't run in Bridged Network Mode whether on Linux or Windows Host. Previous Windows builds --OK. 2) On Linux HOSTS Kernels 5.X need a patch and then...
  9. Linux Mint... No internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux Mint... No internet...: Just installed Linux Mint on someone's elses laptop (with his permission!) but..... it shows after install that it has connection but no internet... How can I solve this prob??? *Sad 130549
  10. Remove Linux Mint 19 "Tara" and install Windows 10

Remove Linux Mint 19 "Tara" and install Windows 10: I have an issue with my Linux machine. I am trying to run a physical copy of windows 10 on a Linux machine. I even tried formatting the partitions for Linux and it didn't work. Any help will be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best way to virtualize linux on windows 10 computer