Windows 10: Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get?

Discus and support Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I plan to install either win 7, or 8 or 10 on a new PC I built. I was told I can download either of these o/s's from a digital river mirror (link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xlook, Jul 23, 2016.

1. xlook Win User

Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get?

I plan to install either win 7, or 8 or 10 on a new PC I built. I was told I can download either of these o/s's from a digital river mirror (link below) and then buy a product key. Then I plan to upgrade to 10. What's the cheapest but legitamite key that I can buy for retail home edition?

Microsoft DigitalRiver Mirror

:)

xlook, Jul 23, 2016

2. How would I go about getting a replacement product key?

I bought a computer with Windows 10 (I believe home, not too sure about which version) a year or so ago, but recently the product key has somehow changed to a different key, giving me that annoying 'activate windows' watermark, even though I had a legit
    copy of windows a few months ago. I have no idea what happened to my original product key or why it suddenly swapped to a different non-legit key. I don't have the sticker with the key on the computer anymore and I was told to contact the OEM for a replacement
    product key, but they told me they couldn't do anything and that I had to contact Microsoft. I'd really rather not have to buy a replacement key since I already had a legit copy to begin with. On a side note, where did my legit key go? Why did it randomly
    change?

JoshuaJones1, Jul 23, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Update Just Killed My SONY VAIO laptop computer

Unfortunately the only Win 7 Product Key info is on the back of my laptop and is barely readable. Is there a number I can call and see if what I think I have is the correct and a legit serial number?

ShaneVal1982, Jul 23, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Microsoft has taken down all of the Digital River and other sites Windows ISO's, this looks like a mirror site they are not aware of yet.
    You can get a legitimate key on Ebay or Amazon. Windows 10 is free till the end of this month, if you already have a legitimate Windows 7,8 or 8.1 key, you can download the Windows 10 ISO for free at Microsoft web site. Download Windows 10

spunk, Jul 23, 2016
  5. xlook Win User
    But don't you think that the product keys on eBay are a bit shady? I don't want to end up buying a cheap product key from there then receive a message saying that the key doesn't work.

xlook, Jul 23, 2016
  6. spunk Win User
    There are many Mom and Pop electronic/computer stores that sell on Ebay, check their approval rating and their warranty/return program. If they are reputable, they will have high approval and guaranty warranty return if it does not work.

spunk, Jul 23, 2016
  7. xlook Win User
    Do you know where I can download win 8 or 8.1 ISOs, like digital river?

xlook, Jul 23, 2016
  8. xlook Win User

Where can I download win 8 or 8.1 ISOs from? I will be buying a product key and need to buy either 8 or 8.1.

xlook, Jul 23, 2016
  9. derekimo Win User
  10. TrustMe Win User
    You can download Windows 8.1 ISO from here.

Windows 8 ISO

The new Windows 8.1 ISO now accepts Windows 8 keys, you can use this ISO for both.

TrustMe, Jul 23, 2016
  11. ELI
    Eli Win User
    I think Windows 7 starter is the cheapest Windows

12. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get? - Similar Threads - Whats Cheapest Legit

2. Are those cheap product keys online legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are those cheap product keys online legit?: So, long story short, I once bought a product key online like a couple years ago for a really, really cheap price to activate my old Windows 7 laptop. It seems to be working fine until now. So, I plan to do the same to activate my personal Windows 11 laptop, but I'm afraid of...
  3. Are those cheap product keys online legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are those cheap product keys online legit?: So, long story short, I once bought a product key online like a couple years ago for a really, really cheap price to activate my old Windows 7 laptop. It seems to be working fine until now. So, I plan to do the same to activate my personal Windows 11 laptop, but I'm afraid of...
  4. How can I get a product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a product key: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key/56493555-a6e2-431f-9ec9-b5927a9fc15b
  5. How can I get a product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a product key: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key/56493555-a6e2-431f-9ec9-b5927a9fc15b
  6. LF: Cheapest/Legit way to get a decent MS Office suite for one laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LF: Cheapest/Legit way to get a decent MS Office suite for one laptop: I am fine with a one use key/OEM key. The person I am giving it to is using a laptop they plan on keeping so if that $30 for 1 time use key for office 2016 is legit I'm fine going for it. I just don't know which of these sites to trust or if there is a better way? Mainly my...
  7. Are these product keys legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are these product keys legit?: This company from ours, ProductKey PH, is claiming to have legitimate retail product keys from Microsoft. In fact, they even have a Facebook page and what seems to be like they have an office. Can somebody confirm this? How can they sell keys like this for Php 1880 $37.74?...
  8. What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?: I'm looking for a cheap laptop that is under $200 usd. It needs to be able to game real good, and have at least a fast ssd with 200gb spqce and 4gb upgradable ram and hard drive. But it needs to be able to play minecraft on high settings without lag, or little lag. And it...
  9. CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CAN I GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY: WHAT DO I DO TO GET A NEW PRODUCT KEY ,MINE SEEMS NOT TO WORK ANY MORE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-new-product-key/02537f37-010e-4d7c-9c48-6e5ce4b64f5c"
  10. Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?: I want to know the cheapest way to get win 10. I read that you can buy a windows 7 key, install win 7 then upgrade to win 10. I also read you can buy a win 10 OEM license for $20 and you get all the updates. But if something stops working you can't get support from...