Windows 10: what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

Discus and support what's the command to set a reminder with cortana? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know what I'm doing wrong I've had no problem typing in broad general reminder statements and its just handled them all so I can't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gr5eqqergagrae, Nov 22, 2016.

1. what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong I've had no problem typing in broad general reminder statements and its just handled them all so I can't even remember how I word them but this time I'm trying different combinations of words and instead of setting a reminder it's opening edge and putting everything I typed as a search result lol I'm on the latest win10 no-rings with defer upgrades on if that matters

:)

gr5eqqergagrae, Nov 22, 2016

2. Alarm, calendar and cortana reminders don't work!

Hi,

Do any reminders work such as people reminders of longer time reminders?

What is set under "Open Settings. Select Time& language,
    and then Region & Language"?

For now follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.

• Select “Run as Administrator”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

Anannya Podder, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Haeyl Win User
    Cortana Reminders Not Popping up When They Should.

I'm having a problem with Cortana reminders, a problem a lot of people seem to have but one that I can't find an answer for. I'm trying to use Cortana to set reminders, which she does, but the reminders don't appear on the desktop or in the action centre
    at the time when they are supposed to.

Cortana is allowed to post notifications, the reminders are saved and appear in Cortana's menu, voice commands and text commands all work correctly, when I set alarms they appear on the desktop at the correct time, but the reminders don't appear on the desktop.

Does anyone know of any way to make the reminders appear on the desktop? Any help is appreciated.

Haeyl, Nov 22, 2016
  4. what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

gr5eqqergagrae, Nov 23, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    Well, it works for me...

what's the command to set a reminder with cortana? [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 27, 2016
  6. well then fix it for those of us it isn't working for

gr5eqqergagrae, Nov 27, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    That's not very polite, now, is it.

dalchina, Nov 27, 2016
  8. what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

your post was the kind professionals vomit at "hey it works for me get a new computer loser lmao" are you serious right now lol

gr5eqqergagrae, Dec 23, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    You totally misunderstand my intention, so I will spell it out to you despite your objectionable comments.
    1. #2 gave no indication that Cortana reminders worked or that the problem was soluble.
    2. Therefore one could conclude Windows was broken for now and the feature simply didn't work for anyone.
    3. I confirmed it does work.
    4. Therefore it follows it is most likely Windows per se is not disfunctional in this respect, and one can look for a solution.

Possible solutions:
    1. Re-register Cortana (see Tutorial section)
    2. Do an in-place upgrade repair install (see Tutorial section)

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

1. what's the command to set a reminder with cortana? - Similar Threads - what's command set

2. Cortana cannot set reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot set reminders: I tried asking cortana to set reminders but Cortana says I'm sorry but I can't help with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cannot-set-reminders/7456c9e7-f99f-4ef3-beec-8064d3ce91ac
  3. problems with cortana setting reminder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with cortana setting reminder: hello everyone, this is my first question in this forum, I hope to be able to solve my problem. Pretty much since about September 2019 cortana stopped working when I try to set a reminder. The error returned sound like " I'm sorry, an error has occurred, try again in a...
  4. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  5. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  6. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  7. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  8. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  9. Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana

in Cortana
    Setting up bi-weekly reminder in cortana: I am new to the community and was trying to find a way of doing bi-weekly reminders for cortana. There is a way: enter the reminder as once and them edit it within the calendar and change it to repeat with a frequency of 2 weeks!...
  10. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"