Windows 10: What's the deal?

Discus and support What's the deal? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] [img] In Nvidia Control Panel I appear to be running drive 353.30, but according to the uninstall list I still have 347.88. So what's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fracking4oil, Jul 9, 2015.

1. What's the deal?

What's the deal? [​IMG]

What's the deal? [​IMG]

In Nvidia Control Panel I appear to be running drive 353.30, but according to the uninstall list I still have 347.88. So what's the deal? Am I running 353.30 or 347.88? Make up your mind Windows 10! *Confused

:)

fracking4oil, Jul 9, 2015

2. How do I change the background colour on Windows 10?

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble on changing the background colour of my current desktop theme. It will allow me to change the entire theme in one go, however, I only wish to change the background colour and so was wondering if this
    is possible and how?

What's-my-name-again, Jul 9, 2015
  3. Time and date stuck in 2088

Thank you so much, problem seems to be fixed even after a re - start!

The The fan, Jul 9, 2015
  4. What's the deal?

I would use DDU to uninstall all the Nvidia drivers and then clean install the latest hotfix drivers, which are 353.49, I believe.

That way you can be sure you aren't going to run into any weird conflicts.

blackroseMD1, Jul 9, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Gary, Jul 9, 2015
  6. Yeah, got it straightened out and it seems to be waking from sleep now so... Thanks!

Is there relevance or are you just trying to make me feel bad? *Sad

*Wink

fracking4oil, Jul 10, 2015
  7. No problem. Glad I could help.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What's the deal?

1. What's the deal? - Similar Threads - What's deal

2. What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?: Hello,I've been noticing these errors since months, namely:RPC call to function WLIDAcquireTokensWithNGC returned the following error code: 0x800488BC.Has anyone found a solution?Thank you for reading....
  3. What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?: Hello,I've been noticing these errors since months, namely:RPC call to function WLIDAcquireTokensWithNGC returned the following error code: 0x800488BC.Has anyone found a solution?Thank you for reading....
  4. What's the deal with OneDrive and This PC when saving Word Docs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the deal with OneDrive and This PC when saving Word Docs?: I don't fully understand what OneDrive is, which probably fuels this question.Basically, recently I had trouble finding documents I had saved by searching manually - that is, opening my documents folder and clicking around. It turned out that certain documents had saved to...
  5. What's the deal with OneDrive and This PC when saving Word Docs?

What's the deal with OneDrive and This PC when saving Word Docs?: I don't fully understand what OneDrive is, which probably fuels this question.Basically, recently I had trouble finding documents I had saved by searching manually - that is, opening my documents folder and clicking around. It turned out that certain documents had saved to...
  6. whats the deal with MS Windows Explorer ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    whats the deal with MS Windows Explorer ??: Hi,Is there a better option to use then your generic right click and then hit delete in Windows Explorer ?It always seems to fart around "Discovering" it and **** ....... just nuke it, don't check it, don;t discover it, just blow it away ! grinOr if I right click it a...
  7. whats the deal with MS Windows Explorer ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats the deal with MS Windows Explorer ??: Hi,Is there a better option to use then your generic right click and then hit delete in Windows Explorer ?It always seems to fart around "Discovering" it and **** ....... just nuke it, don't check it, don;t discover it, just blow it away ! grinOr if I right click it a...
  8. whats the deal with MS Windows Explorer ??

9. What is the deal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the deal: I have 2 questions...I have a gigabyte aero d mother board which has 5x16 top and 5x16 middle and 4x16 third. Ever since I installed the newest dev build I get a warning about the pci aqisition and somthing driver as wellit wont allow.me.to install.my gigbyte chipset eigher...
  10. What is the deal

What is the deal: I have 2 questions...I have a gigabyte aero d mother board which has 5x16 top and 5x16 middle and 4x16 third. Ever since I installed the newest dev build I get a warning about the pci aqisition and somthing driver as wellit wont allow.me.to install.my gigbyte chipset eigher...