Windows 10: What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)?

Discus and support What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Laptop 1: Inspiron 15 non-touch $549.99 Intel® Pentium® Processor N3700 128GB Solid State Drive 4GB Single Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1) yadda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FuturDreamz, Nov 16, 2015.

1. What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)?

Laptop 1: Inspiron 15 non-touch $549.99
    Intel® Pentium® Processor N3700
    128GB Solid State Drive
    4GB Single Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1)
    yadda yadda
    Laptop 2: Inpiron 15 non-touch $449.99 ($399+$50 for CPU)
    Intel® Pentium® Processor N3700 (upgraded from Celeron)
    128GB Solid State Drive
    4GB Single Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1)
    yadda yadda

After upgrading the CPU on the latter laptop they have the EXACT SAME SPECS, but one is $100 cheaper.

*Huh

:)

FuturDreamz, Nov 16, 2015

2. whats the difference between these two resets?

I know of two reset codes for the N97.

*#7780# and *#7370#

Could someone please tell me whats the difference between the two?

jheel_online, Nov 16, 2015
  3. whats the difference between these two resets?

Thanks for your answer.

I have 19MB free on C drive.

Can the first be used to free up some space?

I have about 80 apps installed and I dont want to lose them by using the second code What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)? :)

And although i just have 19MB free, i'm not havin any problems with the handset, it's been rock solid after the v22 update. Can i just keep using it this way? A friend suggested that lack of space on C can make the phone freeze on startup at the 'NOKIA' screen,
    is this true? My 97's workin for 4 months now without havin to reset, good job with v22 Nokia What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)? :)

jheel_online, Nov 16, 2015
  4. What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)?

The prices are pretty much the same, but one is being discounted by dell, and not the other. And it has a rebate, I believe, which is added to this discount.

That, and Dell is drunk.

DustSailor, Nov 16, 2015
  5. Oh good, I was worried that when I get it I'd find they cheaped out on something.

But even without the rebate, the second laptop is still $11 cheaper.

I suppose it pays to check what the customization options are when comparing Dell models.

FuturDreamz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)?

1. What's the difference between these two Dell laptops (after upgrade)? - Similar Threads - What's difference between

2. Whats difference between these two dialog box??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats difference between these two dialog box??: Why when I copying file form one folder to another, there are two different types of dialog box that prompt out? Sometimes is the "Copy File" sometimes is the Replace or Skip Files. Whats difference between these two dialog box??...
  3. Whats difference between these two dialog box??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats difference between these two dialog box??: Why when I copying file form one folder to another, there are two different types of dialog box that prompt out? Sometimes is the "Copy File" sometimes is the Replace or Skip Files. Whats difference between these two dialog box??...
  4. Whats difference between these two dialog box??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What’s the difference between these windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the difference between these windows?: Right now I have windows 10 home. But I hear a lot about windows creator update? How do I know if I have this I’m not really sure if this is a whole is version or just an update.? If I don’t have it how do I go about getting it. I’m building a new pc and I’m installing a...
  6. What's the difference between these two bit-values?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the difference between these two bit-values?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/0n5beeugeis41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=4ed2191448b0eef51d2fdd8782a89f93e67e343e submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111 [link] [comments]...
  7. What is giant as size - difference between >128MB and >5GB between desktop and laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is giant as size - difference between >128MB and >5GB between desktop and laptop: On my Desktop giant size is >128MB while on the laptop it is>5GB. both use Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-giant-as-size-difference-between-128mb-and/b3a9546b-013b-4b48-8de6-62f137dbfcb8"
  8. What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade: [ATTACH] When it comes to Windows OS, Update and Upgrade terms may be confusing to some. Every time Microsoft rolls out a set of new features, many of us think its an upgrade while it could have been an update only. [...] This post What is the difference between Windows...
  9. Difference Between Two Quadro M1200 Downloads

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Difference Between Two Quadro M1200 Downloads: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us If you visit the page and "download type"drop down menu it shows two different packages, Optional driver for enterprise and Quadro new feature. Anyone know the difference between the two.TIA Lenovo Thinkpad P51: ● Intel...
  10. Difference between the two volume images in the boot.wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference between the two volume images in the boot.wim: Hi In the Windows 10 DVD, there is a file called boot.wim which has two volume images almost equal named "Microsoft Windows PE" and "Microsoft Windows Setup". I want to know what is their difference? Thanks Bye 21230