Windows 10: What's the future of Microsoft's ARM-based tablets?

Discus and support What's the future of Microsoft's ARM-based tablets? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A few years back, Microsoft took an ambitious step to build a version of Windows that would run on ARM-based processors. At the time, this was a huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What's the future of Microsoft's ARM-based tablets?

Read more...

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2014

2. Hi, can i Upgrate my tablet with nvidia tegra 3 to windows 10

The nVidia Tegra is an ARM based processor and is not supported by Windows 10. If you want to run Windows 10 on a Tablet, you will need to purchase on preinstalled with Windows 10.

Future Tablets that will come to market later this year, will include support for ARM and Windows 10.

Windows 10 Returns to ARM with x86 Support and Next ... - groovyPost

Andre Da Costa, Oct 9, 2014
  3. Will there be the Windows 10 ARM based laptop this year?

Hello,

I am an RISC fun, I have RISC processor based computer. I love Surface RT and Windows RT, and I wonder whether there would be the Windows 10 ARM based laptop this year? I say the real laptop, not the tablet or netbook and such such-like devices. And I have
    also a question that Windows 10 ARM edition will be sole in retail? Or will there be possible to customise an ARM processor based PC in the future?

evaluatingrt, Oct 9, 2014
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I think the simple answer in one word is NONE.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 9, 2014
Thema:

1. What's the future of Microsoft's ARM-based tablets? - Similar Threads - What's future Microsoft's

2. What would happen in future windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What would happen in future windows?: What happen, like What happen in windows like windows 22, or 52, and what exactly looks like? My concept is like this:22:it's like back to past yet.52:like it's back to past....
  3. What would happen in future windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would happen in future windows?: What happen, like What happen in windows like windows 22, or 52, and what exactly looks like? My concept is like this:22:it's like back to past yet.52:like it's back to past....
  4. unable to download the ARM based windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to download the ARM based windows: i tried to install the windows on MAC via Parellel tool , which i cant install the Windows . can any one assist , i have a valid original Windows to install to use it....
  5. Buy and install Windows License for ARM based android tablet

Buy and install Windows License for ARM based android tablet: Good afternoon. I have tried the ARM based laptops with windows installed Microsoft Surfce Pro X and Samsung Tab S. I have an android tablet with similar specification and would like to run windows OS. Can you give me some instructions how to proceed?...
  6. Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?: So basically, my pc has an ARM processor and i want to know if ARM processors can handle 64bit apps. I am asking this question because whenever i try to download a 64bit app It says this application needs a 64 bit system....
  7. What is the feature of future windows

What is the feature of future windows: I want to know what is the future windows system. Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-is-the-feature-of-future-windows/e0ec97d6-6c2c-4e49-925d-1606276348f8
  8. IDC do not see a bright future for traditional PCs and tablets

in Windows 10 News
    IDC do not see a bright future for traditional PCs and tablets: The PC manufacturers failed to improve the sales of traditional PCs and tablets market once again, with the latest figures showing that this industry is still collapsing and IDC point to even slower performance in the next months. However, detachable tablets continue to be...
  9. Light-based Li-Fi in our future?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Light-based Li-Fi in our future?: I just read a neat article at the Christian Science Monitor about the future use of light to transmit Wi-Fi signals for internet usage. This new technology could very well be in our near future. It is reported that this new technology, called Li-Fi, is 100 times faster than...
  10. What is the procedure to reinstall in the future?

What is the procedure to reinstall in the future?: So, I took advantage of Microsoft's offer and am running Windows 10 on my laptop now. However, my laptop came with Windows 7. If my hard drive dies, or I decide to get a new hard drive, I have to use my System Restore discs to reinstall my OS. BUT, it will then be Windows...