Windows 10: What's the gallery folder?

Discus and support What's the gallery folder? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Open Office by Apache and it has an option for exporting documents as PDF files. They used to go to my documents folder, but yesterday I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred22, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

What's the gallery folder?

I'm using Open Office by Apache and it has an option for exporting documents as PDF files. They used to go to my documents folder, but yesterday I exported one and couldn't find it. Somehow finally found it in the Gallery....looks like some kind of netherworld with all kinds of strange files. Then when I logged on this morning I had all these blank pages all over my desktop...had to do a hard reboot (couldn't get to start button), and everything was okay. Why would my PDF exports be going here and how can I redirect then to my documents folder? Thanks.

:)

Fred22, Apr 3, 2016

2. N91 Folders Problem...

Hi

If you are looking at files using Gallery then you should know that Gallery does not look at folders ets just files. Gallery is what the name is a "gallery" to showcased files etc. Use File manager to see the folders and directory structure you are expecting

music

music101---01, Apr 3, 2016
  3. help about c7 gallery.

what format of your videos that showed on the gallery?and what the format of your videos that cannot be shown on gallery?

I also experienced your problem.from my conclusion, gallery didn't show the videos that have format of flv.

mrizalc601, Apr 3, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Apr 3, 2016
  5. Fred22 Win User
    Thanks. Can you tell me what the Gallery folder is?

Fred22, Apr 3, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    No, I can't. It is an Open Office terminology and I do not use Open Office.
    Why don 't you ask the folks in Open Office forum ?

Meanwhile, this might help a bit..................

http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.or...l/Gallery.html

davidhk, Apr 3, 2016
  7. Fred22 Win User
    Well, I found a work around solution. I save as PDF, then when I see the file I cut and paste it to documents. So this works okay.
    Thanks for your assistance...will get in touch w/Open Office.

Fred22, Apr 3, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Please post back anything useful after asking in Open Office forum.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 3, 2016
  9. Fred22 Win User
    Well, I registered on their forum and they someone said there is an option on the "Save as PDF" to save in any folder you wish and it will remember and post all PDFs to that folder. Haven't tried it yet.

Fred22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What's the gallery folder? - Similar Threads - What's gallery folder

2. Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date: Hi,On Gallery folder pictures are sort out by name, when they should be by date, and i do not have the right pane with years like in the app Photos....
  3. Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures in gallery folder not sorting out by date: Hi,On Gallery folder pictures are sort out by name, when they should be by date, and i do not have the right pane with years like in the app Photos....
  4. Folders gone is Gallery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders gone is Gallery: I had all of my pictures in folders in my gallery on my laptop that is running Windows 11 up until just the other day. I went to look for a photo today in my gallery and there are no folders, just a bunch of pictures that I'm able to scroll through via years. I went to my...
  5. Folders gone is Gallery

Folders gone is Gallery: I had all of my pictures in folders in my gallery on my laptop that is running Windows 11 up until just the other day. I went to look for a photo today in my gallery and there are no folders, just a bunch of pictures that I'm able to scroll through via years. I went to my...
  6. Gallery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gallery: I have this folder now on Windows Explorer. Why?. I didn't ask for it and I don't want it! How do I un-install it/remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gallery/5749a16d-b27e-4da4-8735-a9eca270498f
  7. Gallery

Gallery: I have this folder now on Windows Explorer. Why?. I didn't ask for it and I don't want it! How do I un-install it/remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gallery/5749a16d-b27e-4da4-8735-a9eca270498f
  8. Scanned pictures are going to the "Gallery" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanned pictures are going to the "Gallery" folder: I use Epson Scan and have indicated that all my Scans go to a particular folder. Since the new update, I now have a "Gallery" folder. Now, all my picture scans are going to the Gallery instead of the folder requested. Why? and How do I change it?...
  9. Scanned pictures are going to the "Gallery" folder

Scanned pictures are going to the "Gallery" folder: I use Epson Scan and have indicated that all my Scans go to a particular folder. Since the new update, I now have a "Gallery" folder. Now, all my picture scans are going to the Gallery instead of the folder requested. Why? and How do I change it?...
  10. How to remove 'Gallery' folder from File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove 'Gallery' folder from File Explorer?: I just don't want to use Gallery in Windows 11, so I run the below batch file, as administrator: RemoveGalleryFromNavigationPaneInFileExplorer.bat reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{e88865ea-0e1c-4e20-9aa6-edcd0212c87c} /f /v "System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree" /t...