Windows 10: What's the new game in widows 10 PC for girls

Discus and support What's the new game in widows 10 PC for girls in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want a game for girls in PC such as puzzle 114486 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by esrabh, Jul 21, 2018.

1. esrabh Win User

What's the new game in widows 10 PC for girls

I want a game for girls in PC such as puzzle

:)

esrabh, Jul 21, 2018
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Jul 21, 2018
  3. TheBrenda Win User
    games for my 6 year old girl

What are some decent (hopefully free or cheap) games for my six year old girl. She likes the bubble burst that comes with my phone. But I know she will get tired of it. What else is out there?

windows media player 10 mobile for pocket pc

version 10.3 build 21051

windows mobil 6.1 profesional

CD OS 5.2.21051 (Buid 21051.1.6.4)

HTC Touch Pro2

TheBrenda, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. What's the new game in widows 10 PC for girls - Similar Threads - What's game widows

2. Widows 10 install on a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows 10 install on a new hard drive: The hard drive on my DELL Inspiron 15 7558 crashed and want to install a new hard drive. I have created a windows 10 install USB. My question is whether the windows install program will format the hard drive before the installation begins. Thanks...
  3. Playing CD games on widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing CD games on widows 10: My dad just found a ton of old cd games like Hitman codename 47. He brought home a cd player for pc and I spent hours trying to figure out how to download them. Can someone tell me how?...
  4. Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help.: I'm using a Windows 10 laptop. I bought this game called Ultimate Games For Girls! many years ago, and I used to play it a lot, but all of a sudden, it stopped installing correctly. I go through the installation wizard like normal and it installs, but the game icon doesn't...
  5. widows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10: after upgrade my desktop computer has no software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/ee9b644e-cbc3-4391-98d3-c232d3b52f02
  6. i want a game for pc for GIRLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want a game for pc for GIRLS: I WANT A GAME FOR GIRLS FOR PC*cry*cry 120212
  7. a game lag artificial girl 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a game lag artificial girl 3: i tryed the fix on youtube it dose not work i need fix on that game Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/a-game-lag-artificial-girl-3/b47df00b-4066-4a47-93fb-2b236b57906f
  8. a game lag artificial girl 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a game lag artificial girl 3: i tryed the fix on youtube it dose not work i need fix on that game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/a-game-lag-artificial-girl-3/b47df00b-4066-4a47-93fb-2b236b57906f
  9. What's the new game in widows 10 PCfor girls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the new game in widows 10 PCfor girls: I want a game for girls in PC such as puzzle 114486
  10. My new girls name is Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new girls name is Cortana: She keeps telling me " I can't hear anything". I told hear "I don't want to pug in my mic". She is a little to high maintenance for me. LMAO *chuckle 10351