Windows 10: What's The Story On These Windows Updates?

Discus and support What's The Story On These Windows Updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After 3 failed installations of the 1803 update, I now have the updates in the attached screenshot instead. Each time 1803 abended and rolled back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TexasBandit, May 11, 2018.

1. What's The Story On These Windows Updates?

After 3 failed installations of the 1803 update, I now have the updates in the attached screenshot instead. Each time 1803 abended and rolled back to the previous version of Windows. But now these updates appear instead. Does anyone have an explanation?

Thanks

:)

TexasBandit, May 11, 2018
Thema:

What's The Story On These Windows Updates?

1. What's The Story On These Windows Updates? - Similar Threads - What's Story Updates

2. A sad story following

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A sad story following: I purchased two weeks ago a new computer with windows 11 o/s. The person who built it set it up by using a temporary @outlook.com email address and temporary password. It is working fine and is very fast booting up via a pin number which works very quickly so I am really very...
  3. Photo Story 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Story 3: I recently replaced my bootable hard drive, and lost my Photo Story 3. Where can I down load the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-story-3/7b547585-870a-4dfb-b891-f807c4fe69b4
  4. Photo Story 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Story 3: I recently replaced my bootable hard drive, and lost my Photo Story 3. Where can I down load the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-story-3/7b547585-870a-4dfb-b891-f807c4fe69b4
  5. Windows Photo Story 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photo Story 3: I installed "Windows Photo Story 3" on my new computer Windows 10 from a disk. In the save to area the "save to disk DVD is missing" it was there on my old computer Windows 7 What happened? How can I get these new slide shows on a DVD.? Uncle Marine...
  6. Don't do what I did: a Windows story

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't do what I did: a Windows story: I've often thought that security comes at a price, the very things implemented to protect you or your data become hard work when something goes wrong. My laptop is pretty new and I had been having a few minor problems that I couldn't fix, to most people they're not issues...
  7. photo story 3

photo story 3: I am unable to run photostory 3 in windows 10. i have tested compatibility and gone through the troubleshooting procedure. It stated the system administrator has put policies in place to prevent this from being fixed. Can you please advise?...
  8. Story Remix

Story Remix: Buenas tardes: No puedo descargar Story Remix Gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/story-remix/fcee9880-804c-48e9-ba20-830706a2daf1
  9. Windows Activation...long story

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation...long story: So, I bought a used computer, was refurbed by a guy who bought it used from a company that went out of business. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise. All good for a 5 months or so but now my license is going ot expire on the 20th of December. So I have been doing some...
  10. What's the story with Win10's WINSXS directory?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the story with Win10's WINSXS directory?: There's been a lot written about Win7's ever-expanding WINSXS subdirectory. In my Win7 install (which started out as a clean install) WINSXS is now 9.5GB in size. Granted, my system is several years old, but I know at some point the size or complexity of WINSXS is going to...