Windows 10: whats this

Discus and support whats this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this/b7ba5f48-8355-4591-b1fa-8ee142f8dc6f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023.

1. TIMMY 69 Win User

whats this

requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU

:)

TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

whats this

1. whats this - Similar Threads - whats

2. What is event 63, and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is event 63, and how can I fix it?: Randomly my computer will shut down and my fans start blasting. When I check the microsoft event viewer the event ID 63 happens 3 times whenever it happens. The text reads it won't allow me to send a screenshot "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows...
  3. What is event 63, and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is event 63, and how can I fix it?: Randomly my computer will shut down and my fans start blasting. When I check the microsoft event viewer the event ID 63 happens 3 times whenever it happens. The text reads it won't allow me to send a screenshot "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows...
  4. What changes do the new Family Settings have on Privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What changes do the new Family Settings have on Privacy: I now have a Family Safety Account on this page, and was emailed about it telling me certain settings had been applied for me, and to go and change themMicrosoft Family SafetyI want to know what how these various settings affect the information MS are collecting from my...
  5. What changes do the new Family Settings have on Privacy

What changes do the new Family Settings have on Privacy: I now have a Family Safety Account on this page, and was emailed about it telling me certain settings had been applied for me, and to go and change themMicrosoft Family SafetyI want to know what how these various settings affect the information MS are collecting from my...
  6. What changes do the new Family Settings have on Privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?: When ever i shut off my pc because it freezes my 2nd monitor shows the same screen as my main monitor, it doesn't detect it either, what do i do?...
  8. My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?

My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?: When ever i shut off my pc because it freezes my 2nd monitor shows the same screen as my main monitor, it doesn't detect it either, what do i do?...
  9. gpuenergydrv.sys, "GPU Energy Kernel Driver", what does this do? Thanks.

gpuenergydrv.sys, "GPU Energy Kernel Driver", what does this do? Thanks.: gpuenergydrv.sys, "GPU Energy Kernel Driver", what does this do? Thanks.I see that it is in use, 'started' using Serviwin, Nirsoft software.I don't know exactly what it does, I can't find much on it. I just wondered if I really needed it. Whether it's role is more for laptops...
  10. gpuenergydrv.sys, "GPU Energy Kernel Driver", what does this do? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    gpuenergydrv.sys, "GPU Energy Kernel Driver", what does this do? Thanks.: gpuenergydrv.sys, "GPU Energy Kernel Driver", what does this do? Thanks.I see that it is in use, 'started' using Serviwin, Nirsoft software.I don't know exactly what it does, I can't find much on it. I just wondered if I really needed it. Whether it's role is more for laptops...