Windows 10: whats this

Discus and support whats this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this/b7ba5f48-8355-4591-b1fa-8ee142f8dc6f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023.

1. TIMMY 69 Win User

whats this

requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU

:)

TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

whats this

1. whats this - Similar Threads - whats

2. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?: So I have had my computer for some time now but for as long as I have had it, it will randomly disconnect from my monitor and essentially shut down without powering down. The fans and lights stay on and there is no sound change with the computer, it just acts like the cable...
  3. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?: So I have had my computer for some time now but for as long as I have had it, it will randomly disconnect from my monitor and essentially shut down without powering down. The fans and lights stay on and there is no sound change with the computer, it just acts like the cable...
  4. A blue icon with the word “live” has appeared on the computer task bar. What is this icon...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A blue icon with the word “live” has appeared on the computer task bar. What is this icon...: A blue icon with the word”live” has appeared on the task bar. What is the icon ? How can I remove this icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-blue-icon-with-the-word-live-has-appeared-on-the/62e2e2ff-d413-40bd-9496-d516cf9aed0b
  5. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

6. What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?: I bought Windows 11 Home on Microsoft's official site. The order was paid successfully and marked as completed. After the purchase, they showed me a key and said they emailed it to me in a confirmation email. No email has arrived, and the key is not showing in the order...
  7. What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?

What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?: I bought Windows 11 Home on Microsoft's official site. The order was paid successfully and marked as completed. After the purchase, they showed me a key and said they emailed it to me in a confirmation email. No email has arrived, and the key is not showing in the order...
  8. Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc: My computer keeps crashing, the error on the blue screen is Whea Uncorrectable error. Could someone help me figure what the actual issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-whats-wrong-with-my-pc/d3d7a3f9-d8b8-4bc0-9e7b-629d210e09d1
  9. Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc

Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc: My computer keeps crashing, the error on the blue screen is Whea Uncorrectable error. Could someone help me figure what the actual issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-whats-wrong-with-my-pc/d3d7a3f9-d8b8-4bc0-9e7b-629d210e09d1
  10. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...