Windows 10: whats this

Discus and support whats this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this/b7ba5f48-8355-4591-b1fa-8ee142f8dc6f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023.

1. TIMMY 69 Win User

whats this

requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU

:)

TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

whats this

1. whats this - Similar Threads - whats

2. What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...: What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS update catalog search window. I cannot find anywhere with the wildcards?I am trying to update an offline Windows 11 computer that has not been update since 8/2023 so i need 8/23 - 2/24...
  3. What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS...: What is the correct syntax to search a date range for all Windows 11 updates in the MS update catalog search window. I cannot find anywhere with the wildcards?I am trying to update an offline Windows 11 computer that has not been update since 8/2023 so i need 8/23 - 2/24...
  4. My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do: My HP laptop will not let me switch out of S mode. I have done every step in settings and on the store it will not let me click get to get out of s mode...
  5. My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do

My computer will not let me click get to switch out of s mode what do i do: My HP laptop will not let me switch out of S mode. I have done every step in settings and on the store it will not let me click get to get out of s mode...
  6. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  7. What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happens when your unable to enter your PIN to open your windows device?: ****** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-when-your-unable-to-enter-your-pin-to/337e725a-7996-4acf-a328-0220c2f8c993
  8. It looks like your last message was interrupted? what should i do?

in Cortana
    It looks like your last message was interrupted? what should i do?: It looks like your last message was interrupted. this message always appear when i start using co-pilotplease fix it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-your-last-message-was-interrupted/1a91b516-9894-4eda-b8fc-d20559498137
  9. What is going on with the mail app?!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with the mail app?!!!: This morning i went into the app and in to the inbox only to be faced with 'nothing has arrived yet' i have thousands of emails - after moments of panic i looked and saw that there were 2 new folders at the bottom of the list of folders OwaFV15.1ALLFocused and...
  10. What is going on with the mail app?!!!

What is going on with the mail app?!!!: This morning i went into the app and in to the inbox only to be faced with 'nothing has arrived yet' i have thousands of emails - after moments of panic i looked and saw that there were 2 new folders at the bottom of the list of folders OwaFV15.1ALLFocused and...