Windows 10: whats this

Discus and support whats this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this/b7ba5f48-8355-4591-b1fa-8ee142f8dc6f Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023.

1. TIMMY 69 Win User

whats this

requires attention meaning 'THANK YOU

:)

TIMMY 69, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

whats this

1. whats this - Similar Threads - whats

2. Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?: In my family safety account in my kids web activity what does mail.google.com/chat prompts mean ? There are attempts shown in the web history at different times for an hour yesterday. Does that mean my kid was using google chat during study time ? A picture is enclosed for...
  3. Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety mail.google.com/chat attempts mean what ?: In my family safety account in my kids web activity what does mail.google.com/chat prompts mean ? There are attempts shown in the web history at different times for an hour yesterday. Does that mean my kid was using google chat during study time ? A picture is enclosed for...
  4. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  5. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  6. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?: My version of Windows 11 updated last night and the new AI search assistant is now on the computer. All of my personal files have been removed. I did not authorize this. The desktop reverted back to its original state. All of my program icons on the taskbar are now gone. My...
  8. What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?

What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?: My version of Windows 11 updated last night and the new AI search assistant is now on the computer. All of my personal files have been removed. I did not authorize this. The desktop reverted back to its original state. All of my program icons on the taskbar are now gone. My...
  9. What did I do wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What did I do wrong?: So I got the newest update on my Lenovo Laptop. I got the KB5034765 update. It worked alright after fixing some problems, but the start menu search bar and screenshot button doesn't work. I don't know if it's related or not. Then I tried different options of restarting...
  10. What did I do wrong?

What did I do wrong?: So I got the newest update on my Lenovo Laptop. I got the KB5034765 update. It worked alright after fixing some problems, but the start menu search bar and screenshot button doesn't work. I don't know if it's related or not. Then I tried different options of restarting...