Windows 10: Whats up with Microsoft devs?

Discus and support Whats up with Microsoft devs? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are you all retarded?We dont want to see this in settings... how do we remove it? Let me guess.. we cant?We dont want to have to deny your idiotic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stephen brown6, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Whats up with Microsoft devs?

Are you all retarded?We dont want to see this in settings... how do we remove it? Let me guess.. we cant?We dont want to have to deny your idiotic popups over and over and over and over, we dont want EDGE as the default anything. We dont want BING as the default anythingWe dont want toolbars on the taskbar after every update...Just leave us alone and stop adding retarded stuff to windows.Having to use regedit to stop some of your popups is a **** joke.

:)

stephen brown6, Dec 7, 2023
  2. MyiDevice Win User

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Lost my favourites list in Microsoft Edge Dev.

Few minutes ago my browser, Microsoft Edge Dev was updated to the latest version. I was surprised to see that the list of my favourites for this browser were disappeared from the list and got nothing on the list at all. How do I recover my favourites list to place in Microsoft Edge Dev. I have been trying to find more information about how to recover my favourites for my browser. Anyone here have an idea how to recover favourites list back into Microsoft Edge Dev.

Thank you,

John

imcanadian, Dec 7, 2023
  4. KenMel Win User

Whats up with Microsoft devs?

Where is John DeV

reference post: Can't install KB5014668 - Microsoft Community

John DeV posted some suggestions and asked to let him know what happened. Today, 3 full pages of responses were edited down to 2. A bunch of posts were deleted and there has been nothing from John DeV for 2 days.

Could another moderator please step in and help us? Or if John is around, could you please respond. Thank you.

KenMel, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Whats up with Microsoft devs?

1. Whats up with Microsoft devs? - Similar Threads - Whats Microsoft devs

2. What is 'Hotkey for Dev Home Project Ironsides'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'Hotkey for Dev Home Project Ironsides': In my list of start-up apps I have this app called 'Hotkey for Dev Home Project Ironsides.' Clearly it is to do with Dev Home but why is a entry in the start-up apps list needed and why did it add this entry when I have never even used Dev Home?Would like some clarification...
  3. What is 'Hotkey for Dev Home Project Ironsides'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'Hotkey for Dev Home Project Ironsides': In my list of start-up apps I have this app called 'Hotkey for Dev Home Project Ironsides.' Clearly it is to do with Dev Home but why is a entry in the start-up apps list needed and why did it add this entry when I have never even used Dev Home?Would like some clarification...
  4. Whats up with Microsoft devs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats up with Microsoft devs?: Are you all retarded?We dont want to see this in settings... how do we remove it? Let me guess.. we cant?We dont want to have to deny your idiotic popups over and over and over and over, we dont want EDGE as the default anything. We dont want BING as the default anythingWe...
  5. Whats up with Microsoft devs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whats up with Microsoft devs?: Are you all retarded?We dont want to see this in settings... how do we remove it? Let me guess.. we cant?We dont want to have to deny your idiotic popups over and over and over and over, we dont want EDGE as the default anything. We dont want BING as the default anythingWe...
  6. What is Microsoft Dev Box and how to sign up for it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft Dev Box and how to sign up for it?: [IMG]After the boom of the Internet, Cloud computing is considered the next big thing in the IT industry. Microsoft too wanted to ride the bandwagon, hence, they introduced Microsoft Dev Box, an accumulation of apps and services developed for developers to access the...
  7. What's "aggregatorhost.exe"? It just showed up recently, I'm on windows insider dev.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's "aggregatorhost.exe"? It just showed up recently, I'm on windows insider dev.: The file was made on the 9th of this month, so it's nothing new. I don't think I've ever seen it before though. It's located in system32. I looked through my update log and saw that there was 2 windows defender updates on the 9th, so are they possibly related? Very few...
  8. Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??

in Browsers and Email
    Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??: I am wondering if it is safe to uninstall one of two browsers that I have on my desktop. I have been thinking about to uninstall the program of Microsoft Edge Dev and use Microsoft Edge that have Chromium in it. Or just leave both alone and don't touch at all. I just want to...
  9. Microsoft dev

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft dev: im trying to convert my 64 bit exe game that ive created in unreal to an appx or msix and i'm failing miserably. i also cant seem to get in contact with anyone at Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-dev/b6801cb8-4906-4b3b-8187-46791ecc8628"
  10. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...