Windows 10: What's wrong with WDefender? Image attached for more info...

Discus and support What's wrong with WDefender? Image attached for more info... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I open up Defender and it looks like the attached image. Clicking on the shield or heart causes it to crash (even tried the sidebar buttons): [img]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Stargate38, Sep 12, 2017.

1. What's wrong with WDefender? Image attached for more info...

I open up Defender and it looks like the attached image. Clicking on the shield or heart causes it to crash (even tried the sidebar buttons):

What's wrong with WDefender? Image attached for more info... [​IMG]

What's wrong with it? I just had 2 updates last night (KB4038788 and KB4038806), but I don't think they had anything to do with Defender.

:)

Stargate38, Sep 12, 2017

2. X3 8.40 Firmware New

New report from me : the new firmware have problems with sync (PC-Mobile Device) .Not every time I can attach photos or new information to the contacts . Or more worse : sometimes photos attached to the other contacts . The result is MIX of names with wrong
    photos or infos .

PlanetZeta, Sep 12, 2017
  3. Carthas Win User
    No 4G Selection Available, wrong firmware?

I'm currently at work. Is the info you asked for in either of the pcitures I attached?

Carthas, Sep 12, 2017
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

What's wrong with WDefender? Image attached for more info...

Check your filesystem/system integrity. Something might be wrong there.

eLPuSHeR, Sep 13, 2017
  5. It's fixed now. I don't know exactly what fixed it, but I ran the following commands in an elevated cmd.exe:

sfc /scannow
    dism /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    chkdsk c: /f /r /x (restarted after this, took about 4 hours to do the disk check.)

Stargate38, Sep 15, 2017
  6. Thanks for letting us know its fixed! *Thumbs

indianacarnie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What's wrong with WDefender? Image attached for more info...

1. What's wrong with WDefender? Image attached for more info... - Similar Threads - What's wrong WDefender

2. tell me what is wrong with this image.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    tell me what is wrong with this image.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheMinesYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/122tx25/tell_me_what_is_wrong_with_this_image/
  3. What is this? more info in comment...

What is this? more info in comment...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/homo_erectus_heh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yzjg5e/what_is_this_more_info_in_comment/
  4. Wrong account info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong account info: I logged out of my gaming account on the xbox live app and when I try to log back in it tells me my password is incorrect. Very possible I forgot it but when I click "forgot password" the email it wants to send a code to is NOT my email. I never got any security alerts for...
  5. Wrong account info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong account info: I logged out of my gaming account on the xbox live app and when I try to log back in it tells me my password is incorrect. Very possible I forgot it but when I click "forgot password" the email it wants to send a code to is NOT my email. I never got any security alerts for...
  6. Wrong account info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What is this "program" in startup?More info in the comment.

What is this "program" in startup?More info in the comment.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SunjeKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3fnqy/what_is_this_program_in_startupmore_info_in_the/
  8. wrong info

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong info: Hi, so on my lock screen my name comes up as adam Russell instead of Adam Russell, It sounds silly but it's really starting to annoy me. I'm not very good with computers so in the easiest way step by step how can I change this to have my name displayed correctly upon log in....
  9. Disable Info/Bubble poup - See attached image

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Info/Bubble poup - See attached image: Can anyone help me find info on how to disable the INFOTIPs or BUBBLE POPUPs as seen in the images above? I've already made changes to the registry under: >hkey_current_user/software/microsoft/windows/currentversion/explorer/advanced/showinfotip Changed value to 0 and...
  10. Opening image attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening image attachments: Hi, when i open and image from an email, windows 10 opens the pictures folder and then the attachment. This is so annoying, does anyone have a solution to this. Thanks Becky 15632