Windows 10: What's your favorite game?

Discus and support What's your favorite game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What's your favorite PC Game? Share it here! 49627 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbAppletic, May 7, 2016.

1. What's your favorite game?

What's your favorite PC Game? Share it here!

:)

AbAppletic, May 7, 2016

2. what is your favorite...??

I'm pretty sure many of you try Linux

after the frustrations of windows 10

I just wondering what is your favorite Linux distro?!

so far I try;

Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS ( I don't like )

Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" ( I don't like )

Elementary OS Freya ( I like a lot )

Kubuntu 14.04 LTS ( my favorite for now )

openSUSE Leap 42.1 ( I don't like )

Fedora 23 Workstation ( I like )

at the time

I open this discussion

I download Debian 8.2

that is next oneWhat's your favorite game? :)))

Back From The Dead, May 7, 2016
  3. what is your favorite...??

update

finally I choose one..!!!

I go with Elementary OS Freya

because is the only Linux distro

where everything it works just out of the box

no broken or useless apps etc etc

Elementary OS Freya is just perfect like it is,,,!!!!

What's your favorite game? [​IMG]

Back From The Dead, May 7, 2016
  4. ARC1020 Win User

What's your favorite game?

ARC1020, May 7, 2016
Thema:

What's your favorite game?

1. What's your favorite game? - Similar Threads - What's favorite game

2. Your free Spades game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your free Spades game: Dear Microsoft, Why don't you just hang it up on making card games? Your spades card game is almost as bad as Microsoft Hearts. It cheats also. I go nil. A spade is played. I play a higher spade and my partner plays a low spade on the cards forcing me to take the trick...
  3. What's your positive gaming moment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your positive gaming moment?: Hey there, everyone! While folk do come here for support, why not start a discussion about a gaming moment on Windows, or when we joined an online server with Xbox gamer's too. My gaming moment was when we played GTA V on Windows 10 for the first time. I could not hack...
  4. What was my favorite sport in college

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What was my favorite sport in college: lacrosse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-my-favorite-sport-in-college/d9f39d39-06d8-42c0-972d-5bc1dd0f10c9
  5. What was my favorite sport in college?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What was my favorite sport in college?: I get a message saying print heads need cleaning, and the printouts are stripey, but I can't access any place to clean them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-my-favorite-sport-in-college/967fee0a-6987-445b-8085-e846824e39a7
  6. What is the difference between the Favorites and the Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the difference between the Favorites and the Quick Access?: In the File explorer there is the Favorite folder. I can add folder links there to access tem after. The bad thing about it is that I can not unfold it to directyl access targets inside. so every time I need to access one of my favorites I have to first navigate to the...
  7. How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!: Hello! No there is no magic or any dual OS procedure involved. Just a clever trick! What do you do when a computer is not powerful enough to run some certain applications? One way is to convert it to a thin client and run the applications remotely on a powerful server....
  8. Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?: I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions... 1) Is a monitor with 144 Hz really necessary for gaming? Will 60 Hz suffice? 2) Can you recommend a good but very affordable gaming...
  9. What are your thoughts on Windows10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are your thoughts on Windows10?: Hello again friends. I'm making assessments about the Windows 10. Please share with us your thoughts on Windows 10. Classic Start menu is really nice. 3489
  10. Cortana Makes Friends with Your Favorite Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Makes Friends with Your Favorite Apps: As a truly personal digital assistant, Cortana is there to help people get things done. When we set out to design Cortana, we talked to real world personal assistants and learned that they do a few things really well, and rely on a network of experts for everything else....