Windows 10: What's your memory assessment speed ?

Discus and support What's your memory assessment speed ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Unless I missed it this was an easy test Just open a cmd as admin window by right clicking the start button and type winsat mem You can do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ThrashZone, Apr 28, 2017.

1. What's your memory assessment speed ?

Hi,
    Unless I missed it this was an easy test
    Just open a cmd as admin window by right clicking the start button and type
    winsat mem
    You can do it once or 3 times
    With all the ddr4 memory now being used could be interesting to see some results *Smile

:)

ThrashZone, Apr 28, 2017
  2. lordpero Win User

All who use miniSD in S60 -please help

So, I would be really grateful if you would do a little test creating a little database of benchmarks for miniSD & S60 (N93 excluded).

What I'm interested in is the memory card scan speed, so I would like you to do a:

'menu -> options -> memory details -> card memory' and tell, how many seconds did it take to scan it.

Please state:

Brand & size:

Speeds, r / w:

Seconds for scan:

Phone & firmware:

Used space (MB):

("Speeds, r / w:" -the max speeds of your card)

Thx!

lordpero, Apr 28, 2017
  3. Enquiry on nokia n85

Hi there,

anyone know whether n85 can use high speed memory card? can support till what speed?

darren2190, Apr 28, 2017
  4. essenbe Win User

What's your memory assessment speed ?

Back when the system was new and I was 'playing' with it. I doubt if I could do it again with this ram.

What's your memory assessment speed ? [​IMG]

essenbe, Apr 28, 2017
  5. Hi,
    Yep that was a great score *Smile

ThrashZone, Apr 29, 2017
  6. Thought mine would be a little better but.....

indianacarnie, Apr 29, 2017
  7. Hi,
    The score probably isn't bad at all
    Steve and I have quad channel boards you have a dual channel so ours will be higher and of course any other x99 boards *Wink

ThrashZone, Apr 29, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

Memory: 32.00 GB Cosair Vengeance Blue 3015MHZ, Timings: 15, 17, 17, 39

Cliff S, Apr 29, 2017
  9. swarfega Win User
    First score on mine was good but all the subsequent ones where half the speed. Really weird.

swarfega, Apr 29, 2017
  10. tomseys Win User

Did I win?

tomseys, Apr 29, 2017
  11. Joanne Win User
    *Smile

Joanne, Apr 29, 2017
  12. Cliff S New Member
    Hey!!!*Eek
    I just noticed something...*Huh
    Am I the only PC geek here that takes the time to personalize his/her Command Prompt(including my all my batch file shortcuts*Tongue)?

Cliff S, Apr 29, 2017
  13. What's your memory assessment speed ?

Hi,
    Yes up till now you are Cliff *Smile
    My policy is why bother an update will probably revert everything back to default sooner or later anyway seeing MS knows best.

ThrashZone, Apr 29, 2017
  14. Cliff S New Member
    I have had my CMD pimped on all my machines, and never once were any of my customizations touched.
    Specially if you save your favorite commands as batch files, as I do, as I'm too lazy to type them, and create a shortcut, and set the colors, and authentication(run as admin) and fonts and font sizes, can never be touched as the shortcuts are just files to tell CMD how and where to run, what the batch file contains, just files.

Cliff S, Apr 29, 2017
  15. Hi,
    Little bump bios 3402
    Attachment 133930

ThrashZone, May 6, 2017
Thema:

1. What's your memory assessment speed ? - Similar Threads - What's memory assessment

2. error showing your it administrator has limited assess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error showing your it administrator has limited assess: error showing your it administrator has limited assess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-showing-your-it-administrator-has-limited/e542c263-aafb-4589-bc2e-a02a0d0b1ece
  3. error showing your it administrator has limited assess

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error showing your it administrator has limited assess: error showing your it administrator has limited assess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-showing-your-it-administrator-has-limited/e542c263-aafb-4589-bc2e-a02a0d0b1ece
  4. CPU speed and memory speed match?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU speed and memory speed match?: Would upgrading to a faster DDR4 increase the speed of processing? CPU: Intel(R) Coffee Lake Pentium(R) Gold G5600 CPU @ 3.90GHz Motherboard: ASRock B360 Pro4 Socket 1151 Memory: 16GB DDR4 KHX2400C 171798
  5. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit: Is it safe to remove this app, it takes up over 3gb and I need to free up space on my operating disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-assessment-and-deployment-kit/d1dfabb6-bddf-4b91-a45a-9755e9e61721
  6. What is your lowest Memory consumption in Windows 10 start-up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is your lowest Memory consumption in Windows 10 start-up?: I have a strong curiosity to ask this question since I have noticed that ever since upgrading Windows 8.1 to a fresh Windows 10 installation (from reformatted hard drive) my lowest RAM consumption at Windows 10 startup with selective startup is 1.1 GB (14%). That is higher...
  7. Speeding up your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speeding up your computer: I have not optimized my computer as of yet and I have no clue as to how long to expect it to take and what else I need to do to it to speed it up and to get it to download another version of Windows prior to the preview expiration date. can anyone help me! I hope this can...
  8. Photos can't be assessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos can't be assessed: Recent problem: when I go to photo library and click on a photo, I get the error message "element not found". Also noticed that the photo tile is not turned on and when I prompt to turn it on, nothing happens. Help appreciated. 28452
  9. Memory Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Speed: Hi All, Since carrying out a clean install on my Asus G750 laptop the Kingston HyperX 2133mhz memory I have is showing as running at 1600mhz in the task manager. I'm a member on te ROG forum and know that the motherboard can support 2133mhz. I have asked the guys...
  10. AMD memory speed issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD memory speed issues: I have an intel skylark and a simple tester PC Pitstop: Free PC Scans and Tune-up Utilities shows ram speed top 1%. I have an older AMD fx-8350 on an Asus Sabertooth R2 board. It runs fine but the ram speed is only top 30%. So seeing that the memory was ordinary I...