Windows 10: WhatsApp Desktop Stopped Working on my Windows 10

Discus and support WhatsApp Desktop Stopped Working on my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I tried to start WhatsApp on my Windows 10 machine. it shows me the following screen. Nothing happens after that. FYI: My phone is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SmitPatel168, Aug 8, 2018.

1. WhatsApp Desktop Stopped Working on my Windows 10

Whenever I tried to start WhatsApp on my Windows 10 machine. it shows me the following screen. Nothing happens after that.

FYI: My phone is already connected to the Wi-Fi network.
    So, I am wondering what stooping WhatsApp working normally. It was working quite fine few days back.

I already tried by re-installing it and checked battery setting as well as the antivirus setting. It's the same as it was.

WhatsApp Desktop Stopped Working on my Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

SmitPatel168, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2018
  4. WhatsApp Desktop Stopped Working on my Windows 10

Desktop stopped working and icon disapeared on Windows 10

Hi Clare,

As you are facing issues with accessing the icons and desktop, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this?
    • Which is the current version of Windows 10 installed on your device?

Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard, type
    winver
    , and press Enter to know the Windows version installed.

This issue might have occurred due corrupted/ missing system files. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign in and check with the status of this issue.

This will help you to install the pending updates on your device.

Step 2: I suggest you to run a SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the desktop icons and options on desktop for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

WhatsApp Desktop Stopped Working on my Windows 10

1. WhatsApp Desktop Stopped Working on my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WhatsApp Desktop Stopped

2. whatsapp desktop not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    whatsapp desktop not working: My whatsapp desktop has been working fine until a few weeks ago, it became a little buggy like the display glitching when i launch it. until like a week ago, it logged me out of my whatsapp desktop and im unable to log back in using the qr code scan from my phone as the...
  3. whatsapp desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whatsapp desktop not working: My whatsapp desktop has been working fine until a few weeks ago, it became a little buggy like the display glitching when i launch it. until like a week ago, it logged me out of my whatsapp desktop and im unable to log back in using the qr code scan from my phone as the...
  4. whatsapp desktop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Whatsapp Desktop app not working

Whatsapp Desktop app not working: My whatsapp isnt launching no matter how much I try, I uninstalled it nd installed agin it wokred for some time then again the same issue. When I repaair it for advanced settings, it asks DO YOU WANT TO END THE CURRENT CALL? After I end it, it works the when I close it and...
  6. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whatsapp desktop: Can we set a number permanently in whatsapp web or by any other way i mean to say that i want to set a whatsapp account as we use it in phone i want to avoid scanning qr code again and again. Is it possible please inform how to do it...
  7. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whatsapp desktop: I want to download WhatsApp desktop i cannot click on free option it also writes down you need more features to install ........... Please help and also please tell how to use it...
  8. WhatsApp or desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WhatsApp or desktop: Hello I have a iPhone 10X and I have been trying or ages to download WhatsApp for Windows 10 Desktop no matter how many times I have tried it just wont it just does not download on my computer. Can someone help me please...
  9. WhatsApp Desktop not working

WhatsApp Desktop not working: I logged on to WhatsApp desktop this morning to be told it needed upgrading. I clicked the link to the App Store to be told that the app is not available. It's working on my phone. Is anyone else having problems with desktop version today? I am on MAC....
  10. WhatsApps desktop is not working

WhatsApps desktop is not working: I downloaded WhatsApps , desktop version, on my coputer. It does not working: When I open the App, it shows just a black screen. No way to interact with the app except starting and closing it from the task bar. Restarted, reinstalled, used the last available version. What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem whatsapp desktop windows 10

2. whatsapp desktop wwindows errors

3. WhatsApp will stop working for Windows 10?

4. whats app stopped working june 2019 on my computer,
  5. whatsapp has stopped working on windows 7,
  6. WhatsApp windows 10 desktop touch keyboard problem,
  7. what is the cause of whatsapp to stop working on desktop?,
  8. whatsapp has stopped working error on windows 10