Windows 10: Whatsapp installation

Discus and support Whatsapp installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I download WhatsApp for my PC, I am struggling on installing. My PC is hp windows 10. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LUYOLOJOJO, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Whatsapp installation

I download WhatsApp for my PC, I am struggling on installing. My PC is hp windows 10. What can I do?

:)

LUYOLOJOJO, Jul 19, 2018
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    whatsapp application installation error

Hi Saraswathi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your phone?

• What is the exact error message?

• Is the issue specific to Whatsapp?
    As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your phone and try to install Whatsapp application and check if that works. If the issue persists I would suggest you to perform a Soft Reset
    on your mobile phone and check I the issue persists. Refer the link below for steps to perform a
    Soft Reset on your device.

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Whatsapp installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Whatsapp installation

1. Whatsapp installation - Similar Threads - Whatsapp installation

2. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  3. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  4. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Whatsapp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whatsapp is installed on my comp. but cant access without a phone how can I connect: whatsapp is installed on my computer but cant access as I don't have a phone how can I connect* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-is-installed-on-my-comp-but-cant-access/9ca45648-7169-4bc6-b822-830eca280a2e
  6. Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005: Hi there, I am struggling to instal Whatsapp from MS Store from quite a long time. I am constatnly getting error 0x80070005.Could you please help and advise - Thanks!...
  7. Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005

Whatsapp instalation error 0x80070005: Hi there, I am struggling to instal Whatsapp from MS Store from quite a long time. I am constatnly getting error 0x80070005.Could you please help and advise - Thanks!...
  8. can't install whatsapp to the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install whatsapp to the PC: hello, I tried to install whatsapp for the desktop. but I can't download it. the downloading icon is rotating for days. even if I tried to cancel downloading it never happened. I haven't activated any antivirus or haven't connected any third party VPN. Please try to fix this....
  9. can't install whatsapp to the PC

can't install whatsapp to the PC: hello, I tried to install whatsapp for the desktop. but I can't download it. the downloading icon is rotating for days. even if I tried to cancel downloading it never happened. I haven't activated any antivirus or haven't connected any third party VPN. Please try to fix this....
  10. WhatsApp Not Launch on windows 10 - Installed from Microsoft Store Nov 22 2023 Version -...

WhatsApp Not Launch on windows 10 - Installed from Microsoft Store Nov 22 2023 Version -...: Hi Dear,I am trying to install WhatsApp from microsoft store on Windows 10 , Whats app installed successfully, But once try to open its try for 4/5 second and finaly nothing happen. Please help me to solve the Problem.Nazmul HoqueDhaka, Bangladesh...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WhatsApp video calls applicationinstallation