Windows 10: WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

Discus and support WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Recently, users on Reddit noticed that WhatsApp Web is now officially available on Microsoft Edge Browser without the need of emulating it as Chrome or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sumit Dhiman, Feb 4, 2016.

1. WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/whatsapp...microsoft-edge

:)

Sumit Dhiman, Feb 4, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge, Multiple Home Pages

This worked for me. When I restarted Edge, both tabs started up. I used the second tab for WhatsApp on the web (enter web.whatsapp.com into the browser and scan the barcode into the phone app (select WhatsApp on the web from the app menu). Of course, this
    assumes that you are already a WhatsApp user.

blegs38552, Feb 4, 2016
  3. FrogAdams Win User
    Windows 10 + Edge + Cannot upload files onto websites

Up until Yesterday I could upload pics to WhatsApp web on edge but can't now. I have to use google to do it. Why? It's only just happened

FrogAdams, Feb 4, 2016
Thema:

WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

1. WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - WhatsApp web appears

2. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: The only web browser that works on my computer is microsoft edge. Any other web browsers such as fire fox and google chrome do not work anymore. they open for a split second and then close. I have tried re-installing the web browser, checking for malware with malware bytes,...
  3. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: I normally use Firefox for all my web browsing. but for some reason when I open it or any web browser that is not Microsoft edge, it instantly closes. I have tried reinstalling it multiple times, running it in safe mode or as an administrator, and I have no clue what else I...
  4. Whatsapp web not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whatsapp web not working.: I have bought a new 11th generation i5 laptop from hp. I am not able to use whatsapp web on my laptop. It is not able to generate proper QR code. I tried to contact Hp regarding this issue but they were telling that whatsapp has jot updated their services for the new...
  5. Whatsapp Web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp Web: Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web/bf600c88-1a63-4c35-b3fe-eba326dd6f53
  6. Whatsapp for Web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp for Web: I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-for-web/d80c0e7d-6a78-4b42-a8c1-47eae19c9d31
  7. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  8. Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications: Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via the Push API, beginning with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Web push notifications allow you to build re-engaging experience by delivering timely, relevant notifications to users, even when your browser or web app is...
  9. Register now for Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Register now for Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017: Registration is now open for Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017. Join the Microsoft Edge team in Seattle for a jam-packed day of energetic technical sessions looking at what’s new, and what’s next, for the web on Windows. Space is limited and reservations are on a first-come,...
  10. Register now for Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Register now for Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2016: Registration is now open for Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2016. Space is limited and reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis, so book your seat today! Sessions run all day on April 4th, just after Build and a short hop away at Dogpatch Studios. We’ll also be...