Windows 10: Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

Discus and support Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SD120, Feb 12, 2024.

1. SD120 Win User

Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting WHEA Logger errors every 2 minutes. I've disabled PCI power management in the settings and it's been reduced to only 2. The error states:A recoverable hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressMain device bus:device:function notation: 0x0:0x1C:0x

:)

SD120, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

1. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error - Similar Threads - Whea logger Kernel

2. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  3. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  4. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  5. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  6. Event 17, WHEA-Logger

Event 17, WHEA-Logger: My Alienware R12 started freezing randomly. It's been a few weeks.The only thing that's strange was these Event 17, WHEA-Logger warnings found in the Event Viewer.Reinstalled the OS. All drivers and BIOS are up to date. No malwares or virus are found. Passed every hardware...
  7. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  8. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  9. WHEA-Logger event 17

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA-Logger event 17: Split from this thread. I'm facing the same error and my notebook is constantly freezing. The notebook is: Asus Vivobook x512FJ i5-8265U 8 GB RAM SSD SAMSUNG NVME 970 EVO PLUS 500 GB. The error ocurred 12007 in the last 24 hours. What could it be exactly? the...
  10. WHEA-Logger 17

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA-Logger 17: Hi I'm RobertoI'm having an error that makes my screen go black or invisible for a moment and then it shows up, but the desktop is running because I can see the taskbar and if I have something there like task manager I can previsualize it and see the entire desktop working....