Windows 10: Whea-logger event 19

Discus and support Whea-logger event 19 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting these warnings in the event viewer for about 1 day started at 3:00 at night, now seems that these errors have stopped when I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xxx123, Mar 13, 2018.

1. xxx123 Win User

Whea-logger event 19

I am getting these warnings in the event viewer for about 1 day started at 3:00 at night, now seems that these errors have stopped when I updated Windows 10 to newest version 16299.214.

Look at the photo, apcid,errortype

Whea-logger event 19 [​IMG]

Why I am get those warnings in 21 january? I used windows 10, build 16299.15. Now these errors stopped and not showed in weeks on 16299.214 build.

Also my PC is i7 8700K 4.7Ghz (multiplier) ,stock bios,ram XMP GSKILL 3000MHZ 16GB DDR4

I tested my in benchmarks and games. No problems. No bsod, no crash in games, no shutdown, nothing.

Also, I have tested my ram in memtest86 and ihcmemtet no errors.

So, can anyone tell me what is that WHEA-Logger 19 ?

Today is 12.03.2018. Not single Whea warning. It happened only in 21.01.2018.
    So still it was something with hardware ,change something in UEFI or leave it ?

:)

xxx123, Mar 13, 2018

2. WHEA Logger Event ID 19

Thanks Johann,

However nothing was reported missing or corrupted during the scan. All was fine at the end of it. Still getting the WHEA Logger Event ID 19 though.

Jeff D_994, Mar 13, 2018
  3. WHEA-LOGGER EVENT 19

Hi,

The processor/ memory seems to have a problem if event ID 19
    occurs. That being said, it is best to contact your PC manufacturer
    to check and troubleshoot the problem with your processor/ memory. Your device manufacturer might perform a normal diagnostic test, specific test for processor and memory or do an intense testing.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Mar 13, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

Whea-logger event 19

These may have been Microsoft windows updates related to Spectre and Malestrom.
    I too had them on my computer and they have disappeared.

zbook, Mar 15, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    These may have been Microsoft windows updates related to Spectre and Malestrom.
    I also had them on my computer and they have disappeared.

zbook, Mar 15, 2018
  6. xxx123 Win User
    I installed from USB MEDIA BOOTABLE ISO version 16299.15 ( its build from october 2017 before meltdown / spectre ). And that was version before spectre/meltdown.
    https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/software-download/windows10

WHEA-LOGGER 19 and 47 happened on this version in day 21 january. After 21 january to 16 march no whea logger warnings. Just after 21 january they dissaperead.
    So why that happened in 21 january?

Dont worry ? Now my event logs are clean now.

xxx123, Mar 15, 2018
  7. xxx123 Win User
    Happened yesterday on idle when i was in work again. lol ?Why?
    So not on load but just on idle when was only steam running on background.

xxx123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Whea-logger event 19

1. Whea-logger event 19 - Similar Threads - Whea logger event

2. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger Event id 19: I haveGPU: Radeon RX 6600CPU: Ryzen 5 5600MB: Msi b550 gaming gen 3RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhand im getting this error from 5-8 times a secondA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Bus/Interconnect...
  3. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Logger Event id 19: I haveGPU: Radeon RX 6600CPU: Ryzen 5 5600MB: Msi b550 gaming gen 3RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhand im getting this error from 5-8 times a secondA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Bus/Interconnect...
  4. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA-Logger event 19 constant when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger event 19 constant when gaming: This isnt happening once or twice it is a constantly repeating event that occurs only while I am gaming. idk what it means or how to fix it and any help would be awesome. Before anyone suggests updating my drivers and windows updates blah blah yes i know they have all been...
  6. Event 19 Whea-Logger Event viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event 19 Whea-Logger Event viewer: In event viewer i'm having this issue. This error started to happen in december, several times a day. Should I be worry about? Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Corrected Machine CheckError Type: Internal parity errorProcessor APIC ID: X (0-6) what do you...
  7. WHEA Logger Event ID 19

WHEA Logger Event ID 19: I have got a brand new build and have been getting this event id pop up every now and then I'm not sure if it's something to worry about as it isn't under critical or error in event viewer it only comes up as a warning. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by...
  8. Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Event 1 & 19

Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Event 1 & 19: Hello, I've had numerous issues over the last few days ranging from slow boot times to games crashing, BSOD and more. I decided to have a look through the Event Viewer and came across a few Errors/Warnings that reported back as WHEA-Logger. I was wondering If people might...
  9. WHEA logger event id 19

WHEA logger event id 19: https://imgur.com/a/A73SX0W Never had this before.The only thing I can think of is the updates from yesterday.Had like 3 different updates and 1 of them was cumulative.(cpu is a 9900k not oc'd) When the error happend I personally noticed nothing tbh and there's seems to be...
  10. Perma PC crashes Event 19 WHEA- Logger

Perma PC crashes Event 19 WHEA- Logger: <p>Hey guys, this is pretty much the first time i can&acute;t slove a pc proplem on my own!<br /><br />My computer is crashing since some days nonstop just to run again fine for somehours.</p><p></p><p>It simply got stuck, monitors turned black and it simply completley...