Windows 10: WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

Discus and support WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 : System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xxx123, Jan 31, 2018.

1. xxx123 Win User

WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 :
    System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred.
    Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0
    Here are screen:

WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" [​IMG]

Its only in 21.01.2018 day.After 21.01.2018 till today no that entries. I remember that system was idle in night this time.
    Ok my pc: 8700K stock, MTU on, 4700mhz auto Asus Z370 Pro Gaming
    16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP )
    Corsair 750i
    SSD Crucial 525GB
    HDD TOSHIBA 500GB
    Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update
    Temps of cpu fine,temps of gpu fine. Never had any single BSOD. Memtest86 no errors. All benchmarks passing, no crashing in games
    . Only saw that error in event viewer which make think that is still with cpu or what?

:)

xxx123, Jan 31, 2018
  2. SasaAsasa Win User

Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 :

System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0

Here are screen:

ts only in 21.01.2018 day.After 21.01.2018 till today no that entries. I remember that system was idle in night this time.

Ok my pc: 8700K stock, MTU on, 4700mhz auto Asus Z370 Pro Gaming

16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP )

Corsair 750i

SSD Crucial 525GB

HDD TOSHIBA 500GB

Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update

Temps of cpu fine,temps of gpu fine. Never had any single BSOD. Memtest86 no errors. All benchmarks passing, no crashing in games

. Only saw that error in event viewer which make think that is still with cpu or what?

SasaAsasa, Jan 31, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 31, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, Jan 31, 2018
  5. xxx123 Win User
    . That errors was in 21.01 january in my pc recorded due to event viewer. Nothing was wrong with machine. Only spam of that event WHEA. I tested games,benchmarks,memtest ihc and errors. So i think my oc is stable. But i dont sure. Reading internet i found many solutions that hardware is faulty.

xxx123, Jan 31, 2018
  6. xxx123 Win User
    I checked now events today. And it stopped throwing that errors after installing update on 22.01 :
    https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/...date-kb4056892

KB4056892 (kompilacja systemu operacyjnego: 16299.192)

Any ideas why previously Windows 10 version was throwing that errors? Is this normal? I make a boot to usb pendrive from microsoft of Windows 10 Creator Fall Update ( i dont know which version was after finishing install of W10 )

xxx123, Feb 2, 2018
  7. zbook New Member
    1) Please update the specs in the "My Computer" section:

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

2) Run this version of the log collector and post a zip into this thread:
    log collector v2-beta08.zip

3) Open the website for the computer or motherboard manufacturer > enter product or serial number or model > select the operating system > display drivers and bios > post a URL or hyperlink into the thread

zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" - Similar Threads - WHEA Logger Event

2. EVENT 17, WHEA-Logger A corrected hardware error has occurred. PC Restart Automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT 17, WHEA-Logger A corrected hardware error has occurred. PC Restart Automatically...: Minidump file LinkPC Restart Automatically while playing GamesEVENT 17, WHEA-Logger A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x3:0x1 Secondary...
  3. EVENT 17, WHEA-Logger A corrected hardware error has occurred. PC Restart Automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVENT 17, WHEA-Logger A corrected hardware error has occurred. PC Restart Automatically...: Minidump file LinkPC Restart Automatically while playing GamesEVENT 17, WHEA-Logger A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x3:0x1 Secondary...
  4. A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen: I have been running into an issue where my computer screen will go black and everything will become unresponsive. I will have to force shut down with the power button and restart. When I look in the event viewer I see many A corrected hardware error has occurred events along...
  5. A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen: I have been running into an issue where my computer screen will go black and everything will become unresponsive. I will have to force shut down with the power button and restart. When I look in the event viewer I see many A corrected hardware error has occurred events along...
  6. A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen

7. WHEA-Logger Event ID:17 - A corrected hardware error has occurred...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event ID:17 - A corrected hardware error has occurred...: Hi,Since I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 I start to see this warning message in Event Viewer. This message repeats it self at a high rate, and I can't find the way to resolve it. I don't know what is the source of it. I've already done two resets to my windows...
  8. WHEA-Logger Event ID:17 - A corrected hardware error has occurred...

WHEA-Logger Event ID:17 - A corrected hardware error has occurred...: Hi,Since I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 I start to see this warning message in Event Viewer. This message repeats it self at a high rate, and I can't find the way to resolve it. I don't know what is the source of it. I've already done two resets to my windows...
  9. WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" Event ID 17

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" Event ID 17: Hi I'm having a hard time solving this issue even after looking for the issue on multiple websites. My laptop is unable to go to sleep and draining my battery all along every time i put it into sleep mode. This wasn't the case before. After few weeks of uninstalling...
  10. WHEA-Logger, Event 19: A corrected hardware error has occurred.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA-Logger, Event 19: A corrected hardware error has occurred.: Just yesterday my computer completely shut down due to a bluescreen with the error code being: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I looked at other posts suggesting to update drivers and I did, but it didn't resolve the problem. I checked for faulty drivers and memory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. o que erro hardware whea?

2. whea corrected driver hardware error

3. Event ID 19; A corrected hardware error has occurred;