Windows 10: WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

Discus and support WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 : System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xxx123, Jan 31, 2018.

1. xxx123 Win User

WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 :
    System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred.
    Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0
    Here are screen:

WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" [​IMG]

Its only in 21.01.2018 day.After 21.01.2018 till today no that entries. I remember that system was idle in night this time.
    Ok my pc: 8700K stock, MTU on, 4700mhz auto Asus Z370 Pro Gaming
    16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP )
    Corsair 750i
    SSD Crucial 525GB
    HDD TOSHIBA 500GB
    Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update
    Temps of cpu fine,temps of gpu fine. Never had any single BSOD. Memtest86 no errors. All benchmarks passing, no crashing in games
    . Only saw that error in event viewer which make think that is still with cpu or what?

:)

xxx123, Jan 31, 2018
  2. SasaAsasa Win User

Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 :

System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0

Here are screen:

ts only in 21.01.2018 day.After 21.01.2018 till today no that entries. I remember that system was idle in night this time.

Ok my pc: 8700K stock, MTU on, 4700mhz auto Asus Z370 Pro Gaming

16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP )

Corsair 750i

SSD Crucial 525GB

HDD TOSHIBA 500GB

Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update

Temps of cpu fine,temps of gpu fine. Never had any single BSOD. Memtest86 no errors. All benchmarks passing, no crashing in games

. Only saw that error in event viewer which make think that is still with cpu or what?

SasaAsasa, Jan 31, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 31, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, Jan 31, 2018
  5. xxx123 Win User
    . That errors was in 21.01 january in my pc recorded due to event viewer. Nothing was wrong with machine. Only spam of that event WHEA. I tested games,benchmarks,memtest ihc and errors. So i think my oc is stable. But i dont sure. Reading internet i found many solutions that hardware is faulty.

xxx123, Jan 31, 2018
  6. xxx123 Win User
    I checked now events today. And it stopped throwing that errors after installing update on 22.01 :
    https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/...date-kb4056892

KB4056892 (kompilacja systemu operacyjnego: 16299.192)

Any ideas why previously Windows 10 version was throwing that errors? Is this normal? I make a boot to usb pendrive from microsoft of Windows 10 Creator Fall Update ( i dont know which version was after finishing install of W10 )

xxx123, Feb 2, 2018
  7. zbook New Member
    1) Please update the specs in the "My Computer" section:

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Site Use Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

2) Run this version of the log collector and post a zip into this thread:
    log collector v2-beta08.zip

3) Open the website for the computer or motherboard manufacturer > enter product or serial number or model > select the operating system > display drivers and bios > post a URL or hyperlink into the thread

zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred" - Similar Threads - WHEA Logger Event

2. Perma PC crashes Event 19 WHEA- Logger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Perma PC crashes Event 19 WHEA- Logger: <p>Hey guys, this is pretty much the first time i can&acute;t slove a pc proplem on my own!<br /><br />My computer is crashing since some days nonstop just to run again fine for somehours.</p><p></p><p>It simply got stuck, monitors turned black and it simply completley...
  3. whea logger event 17 fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea logger event 17 fixed: I had this problem with literally thousands of warnings per hour clogging up the log. After reading other discussion I gleaned that the device id in the error message is the key. in my case it was 8086 9D13,the 8086 means it is intel. I looked in device manager and...
  4. WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10

WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10: i'm using "ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN" Laptop.And in event viewer. i can see that there is as warning showing me which is WHEA-Loger Event ID 17. and i need proper and absolute solution about that warning.please resolve my problem as soon as you can.and confirm me if i need to...
  5. WHEA-Logger warning

WHEA-Logger warning: WHEA-Logger warning constantly How to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-logger-warning/cb9bbf23-5515-42ed-b463-d44e0f9ef77f
  6. WHEA-Logger Event ID 17 flooding System Events

WHEA-Logger Event ID 17 flooding System Events: Hello, For you guys it's probably the same old story. For me is something completely new, even though I'm using computers since about 21 years ago. Can someone identify this particular WHEA problem? I just bought an ASUS Ultrabook (Ultrabook ASUS 14'' VivoBook S14 S406UA,...
  7. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19

A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19: Hi My Lenovo laptop has been performing really badly sometimes acting normally and sometimes being so slow I couldn't exit applications, randomly restating, having trouble restarting (I found it restarted after an alt-ctrl-del or two from the Lenovo splash screen but I...
  8. Whea-logger event 19

Whea-logger event 19: I am getting these warnings in the event viewer for about 1 day started at 3:00 at night, now seems that these errors have stopped when I updated Windows 10 to newest version 16299.214. Look at the photo, apcid,errortype [img] Why I am get those warnings in 21...
  9. "A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099: With every single build post-11099, I'll get constant "A corrected hardware error has occurred" warnings in Event Viewer, usually twice per minute. [img] If I roll back to 11099, these tend to disappear. Here's the details, please note that the Processor APIC ID is...
  10. Event ID 19 WHEA-Logger - Hardware Error - BSOD - Meltdown Spectre

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 19 WHEA-Logger - Hardware Error - BSOD - Meltdown Spectre: Dell Precision T1700 Workstations. 10 of them. Thousands of Event ID 19 - WHEA-Logger - A corrected hardware error has occurred. Random blue screens. They all have the new Dell Bios with the Meltdown and Spectre Mitigations microcode AND the Microsoft Mitigation Patches....