Windows 10: WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

Discus and support WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my ASUS laptop freezes constantly and very rarely displays an error message but when it does the code is WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR , I have reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by byronblyth, Jul 18, 2018.

1. WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

my ASUS laptop freezes constantly and very rarely displays an error message but when it does the code is WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR , I have reset my laptop and uninstalled all apps but it still happens constantly

:)

byronblyth, Jul 18, 2018
  2. choowder Win User

Blue screen whea uncorectable error

I changed my leanguge to english. Blue screen occured few times when i didnt have any aplication opened and i saw only desktop. Also it happaned few times while gaming about 3 but there was a diffrence it wasnt blue screen, its color was orange(if i remember correct code was the same whea uncorectable error, it should be somewhere in the minidump i upload now). I was running prime95 for 35 minutes and no warning or error was detected. Temps seems fine for me

choowder, Jul 18, 2018
  3. choowder Win User
    Blue screen whea uncorectable error

Hi! For two weeks iam having randonly occuring blue screen error (whea uncorectable error 0x124) I read all over the internet it can be caused by hardware but i have ran dell epsa test and it didnt find any error. I figured out it only happens when i use my browser (mozilla) so i changed it to chrome but it didnt help. It only happens when surfing web it never happend during hot online gaming sesion. I used cc cleaner to check registry it did i ran some console command (sfc /scannow) i suppose it scaned disk. It did find error and fix it but i am still expieriencing blue screen.
    My specs:
    I7-6700hq
    16gb ddr4
    Gtx 1060
    Killer 1435 wireless network
    I have all drivers up to date and windows to.
    Any kind of help would be much apriciated guys

choowder, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Jan Del Win User

WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

1. WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR - Similar Threads - WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

2. WHEA Uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Uncorrectable error: I purchased a new dell with Windows 10 in September of 2018. I have continually been plagued with WHEA Uncorrectable Error ever since, I don't like Windows 10 and this makes it even more distasteful. What is it? Why am I getting it? what is the fix?...
  3. Whea uncorrectable error

Whea uncorrectable error: It started about a week ago, when I'm on roblox for 15 or 20 minutes I get a blue screen and the error code 'whea uncorrectable error', and then my laptop resets. I've gone to support several times and none of them have been able to fix the problem. My drivers are up to date...
  4. WHEA uncorrectable error

WHEA uncorrectable error: After my last regular interior dusting I started getting BSOD with the "WHEA uncorrectable error" stop code. Intermittently at first but more often now. I have run diagnostics on RAM, SSD, CPU and GPU and all pass. Also reset, scanned and ran DISM repair on OS and found no...
  5. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Apologize if this is the wrong area to post the following problem. Link for the eventvwr file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amdzd940Pyvbj30pCznd7OGyNg1H My new build was getting BSOD with various reasons but WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR is now the predominant/only BSOD I am getting....
  6. whea uncorruptable error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    whea uncorruptable error: HI After I have had a chat with one of your agents, we reloaded windows using installation media.On my other computer that has the problem on it. My problem was whea uncorrutable error,We first unticked all non windows things in msconfig,this stopped the crash, so we...
  7. WHEA Error

WHEA Error: Hello all - I have a computer I built a couple of years ago that has Windows 10 on it, and it's getting a WHEA Uncorrectable Error that keeps flashing up, then rebooting. Sometimes it does it rapid fire, other times it takes longer. I found the "solution" of running...
  8. Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error

Recurring WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Hello all, A few hours ago I experienced the latest in a series of BSOD's. The cause is always a WHEA error. This last time the error occurred I was away from my laptop for about 5 minutes when it happened. I had Firefox open and I believe I had JRiver Media Center running...
  9. Blue screen whea uncorectable error

Blue screen whea uncorectable error: Hi! For two weeks iam having randonly occuring blue screen error (whea uncorectable error 0x124) I read all over the internet it can be caused by hardware but i have ran dell epsa test and it didnt find any error. I figured out it only happens when i use my browser (mozilla)...
  10. whea uncorrectable error

whea uncorrectable error: Hi I recently installed Battlefield 4 and about a hour or so playing it, I get BSOD with the error "whea uncorrectable error", every single time playing it. I haven't OC'd anything and have never had this kind of BSOD before. thanks! 35990