Windows 10: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

Discus and support WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacob Williamson, Apr 22, 2024.

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and random restarts.With Generation Zero, I'll be able to play for 30-ish minutes, before the screen freezes, the audio starts stuttering, and my PC restarts. With War Thunder, it happens more rarely, but it'll blue-screen instead of suddenly restarting.No WHEA errors occur when I'm not playing games. It is only when I'm pl

:)

Jacob Williamson, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Jan Del Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 22, 2024
  4. 3Bit Win User

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

WHEA Uncorrectable Error

FYI: WHEA stands for Windows Hardware Error Architecture, and when you see the error message it means a hardware failure is preventing your Windows 10 PC or laptop from functioning as intended. A WHEA error normally appears in a blue screen of death (BSOD) where, to recover, you have to shut down or restart your computer. There are numerous causes of the WHEA Uncorrectable Error, which makes it a bit more challenging to troubleshoot than some other error messages. From faulty hard drives to defective CPUs, just about anything inside your PC could be the culprit. To make matters more confounding, the WHEA Uncorrectable Error in Windows 10 can even spring up due to a driver conflict. If you’ve been overclocking your PC, there’s a possibility that this stop code error is a direct result of the added stress on your hardware. Although WHEA is called an “Uncorrectable Error,” it’s not exactly the case that the problem can’t be corrected. Although solving the root problem takes some trial and error, with these tips, you can fix the WHEA Uncorrectable Error yourself and get your PC running again.

Thema:

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X - Similar Threads - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  4. WHEA Uncorrectable Error on AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error on AMD: Specs: Ryzen 5600x, Aorus X570 Elite WiFi, HyperX 3200Mhz DDR4, RTX 3070, 2 nvme drives, Windows 11I've been getting lots of BSODs at random ever since I upgraded to Windows 11. My screen slows down, things stop responding, and then the BSOD happens with...
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error on AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error on AMD: Specs: Ryzen 5600x, Aorus X570 Elite WiFi, HyperX 3200Mhz DDR4, RTX 3070, 2 nvme drives, Windows 11I've been getting lots of BSODs at random ever since I upgraded to Windows 11. My screen slows down, things stop responding, and then the BSOD happens with...
  6. WHEA uncorrectable error

WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting this error on my computer a few weeks ago and can't figure out what's causing it or how to make it stop. I've read several forums and have been through multiple trouble shooting steps and so far nothing has helped. Even after reinstalling windows the error...
  7. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5900x ASUS X570

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERRORS RYZEN 5900x ASUS X570: Ever since I went from Zen 2 to Zen 3 Ive been having problems with windows crashing. These are the two most recent. Stock Bios settings. Memory running at 2166mhz. Tried 2 dimm and 4 dimm ram with 2 separate 4x8 matching kits. Doesnt crash with my Ryzen 3600x but when the...
  8. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA uncorrectable error: My laptop keeps appear this error in this few weeks, is it about hardware problem or software? Since my laptop surface laptop is only 3 years old, I don't hope that it is about hardware problem....
  9. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: hey all, after fresh windows 10 USB media creation tool install on my hp envy 13t link to the support page here, i have been experiencing this error. i have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, firmware, bios, etc. i had 0 issues with this laptop until i...
  10. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a problem with shutting down my PC. I get STOPCODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR How to solve it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/507db6f8-e6e3-4dcb-99b9-e0abaed2571a